Play Toy | Chapter 12

"I think I could help with that. Why don't you let me have some fun with him. I tend to have the magic touch." She said as she ran her fingers along the tops of my cheeks. I was both afraid and intrigued on what she planed on doing what me. It's not like my feelings matter it's all up to Chris if he allows it.   

The two of them continued to talk amongst each other and I zoned out, starring at the other boy in the room. I knew he could feel my eyes on him by how he shifted but he kept his gaze on the floor. He was pretending as if I wasn't here and I was assuming I was supposed to be doing that as well but my curiosity had gotten the best of me. That was one of my biggest mistakes along with not paying attention with what the two of them were saying to each other. 

I felt Devin trail her manicured nails along my shoulder, digging them into my skin to the point were it starred to draw a little bit of blood. I let out a hiss from the pain and shock of her doing this. I heard Chris laugh at the pain she was causing me. I knew at that moment I was caught and I quickly looked down, trying to fix my mistake, even though I knew this would do nothing for me now. I should of kept my gaze on the floor where it belonged.

She brought the hand that had her nails digging into my shoulder up to my hair and pulling my head back so I was starring up at the ceiling, causing me to strain my neck. "You thought you were being sneaky weren't you? God I swear some of you whores are just so stupid." She said to me in a mocking tone. 

"You think you can get him to behave better, be my guest. He's a suborn little thing and the second I think I have him under my control he's trying to bolt." Chris said kicking my side lightly but hard enough to cause me to move forward, going in the opposite direction that my head was being pulled in. 

"That's how these things work. We buy them and we can only ever get them so far." Devin said as she used her hand that was wrap in my hair to pull me so I was facing her. She didn't release me until my face was resting on her inner thigh. She pulled my head down a small bit to met her gaze and I felt myself get lost in her eyes. I couldn't describe the feelings that were going through me. I felt this urge to listen to her and do as she said. It was similar to how I felt when I was at that place where Chris had bought me at. Chris also does something like this but there was something different about the way she did it. The way I felt looking into her eyes made me feel like she had me under a spell. 

I looked up at her with pleading eyes as she looked into mine. "Is there something you want to do for me?" She ask me, tightening the grip on my hair.

"May I please you miss?" Without even thinking about what I was going to say the words spilled from my mouth. It was like she had gotten into my head and planted the seeds on what she wanted from me. 

She looked away from me and over to look at Chris. "It isn't too difficult to get him to behave now is it?" She ask him tauntingly.

"He's not but as I said he doesn't stay that way long." He told her before standing up and making his way out of the room. I had a feeling him leaving wasn't going to lead to anything good for me. 

She started to speared her legs more going slowly as she pulled me closer as she did so. As her legs moved apart I saw that she wasn't wearing anything under the short, lace, black dress of hers. She stopped moving me when my mouth was inches away from tasting her and I let out a pleading sound. 

"You really are a needy little whore." She said with a smirk as she pushed my head against her pussy, holding me there. "You wanted to please me so much show me what you can do. You're not going to like what I do to you if I don't like what you're doing." She snarled at me. 

Not needing to hear another word from her I slowly slid my tongue along her slit stopping once I came to her clit. Turning the motion I was into circular one around i.t I heard her let out a  groan as she shoved my face closer to her once again. Her legs locked around my head holding me close to her, not letting me pull any.