Eye line | Chapter 7

Sitting in the cage my back eventually started to cramp from how I was stuck sitting. I was unable to move because of the chain being attracted to a ring on the other side of the bars. There was only a few ways I could sit and in any of those options none of them really let me straighten myself out to stretch at all, which I was really in need of doing. My legs were also placed in front of me in a strange bent position that kept causing them to fall asleep. I was kneeling in here at first but then my body couldn't deal with that anymore.

I couldn't tell how much time has past due to the windows being boarded up. Days could of pasted and I wouldn't even of been aware of it. Also from the discomfort I was in it made time drag even slower then it possibly was. Hours felt like days, minutes felt like hours and seconds felt like minutes. Time was impossible to kept track even with how hard I was trying to.

I felt like I was slowly losing my mind down here all alone. I'm not usually the most social person but I do need to speak to people or interact with them in someway at some point. All human beings need that regardless if it's something they enjoy or not. I felt isolated down here and it was even more difficult to deal with because that feeling wasn't brought on from my own free will. I think that was what he wanted me to feel though.

I was actually starting to hope for Chris to come back down here. I may fear him and want him to be as far from me as possible but I did know he might let me out of here giving me a chances to stretch.  Also it would give me some form of social interaction to stop my brain from going crazy. I couldn't stand just being left alone with my thoughts.

I heard a clanking noise coming from the top of the stairs and shortly after the door swung open when I was least expecting it to. I was just starting to think I was hearing things. It wouldn't shock me if I did, the silent down here was going to drive me past my breaking point.

Watching him walk down the stairs I was fighting the need I felt to jump back and cower away from him as far as I possibly could like I always was. The logical part of me knew thought that would piss him off and he possibly was still mad with me still.  I really don't need to add another tally towards anymore my mess up. Not yet anyways.

He walked down the stairs at a fast pace and I was hoping for time to stand still or slow down like how it felt it was moving before. Anything that delayed me having to deal with him. He stalked over to me and my eyes where still locked with his. I was watching every step he he took towards where I was. I couldn't pull my eyes away even when he shot me a warning glare that I was assuming was tell me to do so.

He stop in front of the cage door and his mouth lit up with a carefree grin that confused me to see. It was a change from the demeanor he had walking over to me. He pulled the door open and he gently started to guide me out but soon the gentle hand he was using on me changed to one that pulled me with a strong grip I knew there was something wrong with how he was acting.

"I see you're still being stubborn about paying attention to rules." He growled down at me. I was feeling myself start to shake with fear. He sighed, bring the hand that wasn't holding me in place up to his face pinching the bridge of his nose. He was obviously annoyed with me failing to follow the rules he didn't really make fully clear to me before. At least this time around my mistake isn't fully my own fault. Not like he's going to see it that way but I know that is the case.

"No wounder Mike was so eager to get rid of you. He didn't want to have to deal with this bullshit. Neither do I but it looks like I'm going to have to explain more then I assumed I would to you. Maybe this is easier you, this would make sure you come out the way I want you to anyways." He told me and by the end of it he was more just talking to himself. I don't think he was aware he was saying it out loud from how he gave me no acknowledgment as he spoke.

I looked up at him as he spoke and when he glanced back down at me he rolled his eyes as he saw me doing so. "Eye line." He growled our and I quickly dropped my eyes to the floor. "Good you're catching on. You don't meet my gaze unless I state otherwise. If you make eye contact with me at any point, even by accident I'll punish you"  He said as he crouched down, still keeping himself above me. Which wasn't difficult for him since he towered over me.

"We're finally getting somewhere. I'm not going to be as harsh on you today, physically anyways but don't think that means if I have to I won't. Got it?" He ask me as he stood up and started to pull me forward with the chain around me neck as he walked.

"Yes Master." I mumble just wanting to get this over with. I had no clue what he was blaming to do with me but the options that were going through my mind were enough to make my heart skip a beat before it started go speed up past at an healthy pace.

"For your sake you should hope that it stays that way." He said to me. Once we got to the opposite side of the room he sat down on a wooden chair as I was kneeling in front of his legs. He made sure he was still above me by doing this and even though it was such a small thing it still felt so degrading. 

He wrap a hand in my hair, pulling my head up to look are him. I inverted my eyes, not wanting to upset him for meeting his gaze again. "Good boy." He said before releasing me again. "Now I think we need to have a little talk with you." He said and I knew by that he meant he was going to be doing all the talking and I was just going to listen at his feet.