Pay To Play | Chapter 8

He made me stay like that and stare into his eyes. He made me repeat the same phrase that he said word for word over and over again. Something about his eyes were so compelling that I didn't even think to question what was leaving my mouth or the fact that his rule about eye line change. Well it didn't really change because he did say I just need permission to look him in the eyes but after enforcing it so strongly he was giving me that permission to.

With every word I said I was feeling this strange urge to trust him and I wanted to please him by my action. I couldn't describe what I was feeling but as much as I tried to fight it I just couldn't. I swear it was like I was under some strange spell. "Do you understand me pet?"  He ask me and for a moment his eyes switched to the fiery red shade that I feared but something about them were different then the last time I saw them.  

There was something in me that knew what I was agreeing with but it was more of a subconscious thought that I couldn't really figure out. "I understand you Master." I said to him, following my instinct on what to say. I mean going along with what he say won't effect me, right? I'm still doing so on my own free will, he just doesn't know that. 

"Good pet. So what are you going to start doing for now on?" He ask, raising an eyebrow at me. This was him testing me to make sure he really did get through to me. I didn't want to admit he did but part of me was fearful he had gotten further then I wished to let him.

"I'll respect you and do what you want me to." I said almost on command. There was no second thoughts on what to say and the words just spilled out of my mouth like it was second nature to me. It did seem alarming to me that I reacted this way but not enough to make me want to run.

He put a hand under my chin, lifting my head up to a put where it was causing me a lot of discomfort. I let out a quiet wince but made no effort to more out of his grasp. It's not like I would get very far anyways and I would just set this process back even more. I needed to get out of this basement to move on to escaping. At this point I was willing to do just about anything to get to that point of being able to do that.  

"Are you going to be a good pet to me?" He ask me, shoving me back as he released the grasp he had on my jaw. I fought the urge to rub my hand on the skin he had just grabbed to calm the irritation I was feeling.

"Yes Master I'll be a good pet to you." I said quickly in the same manner as before. He seemed amused by this and I think he thought he was getting through to me. Was he? I couldn't explain how this all felt, it was like somehow he got in my head and he was planting seeds for how he wanted to me act. Molding me into what he wanted.

"That's my good boy." He said, bringing a hand up to run his fingers through my hair. I found a strange form of comfort in this motion and I lent into his touch, letting my guard down. This was probably the worst thing I could do because as soon as my mussels relaxed and I was giving him the chance to control my movements. His grip became harsher on my hair and pulled my face forward so it was in line with his crouch. 

"Do you want to do something for me?" He ask me in a low voice that almost sounded like a growl. Even though he was asking me I knew I didn't really have a choice in the matter. I knew what he wanted me to do and he was going to get it if I said yes or not. My opinion didn't really matter to him unless it match his, which was what he was looking for from me.

I looked up at him for under my lashes and nodded. He smirked at me and moved to unzip his pants. He seemed even more pleased with the obedience I was showing him right now. I was hoping that would bring us further in the right direction before I really started losing my mind. 

I wasn't anywhere close to being straight to be honest and I have had been around my fair share of dick before but I don't think I was ever as put back as I was when I saw his. I wasn't really thinking he would be small with taking in the fact that he was over six feet tall and I was seeing he was no where close to being disproportionate.

Almost seconds later it felt like I had just snap an elastic banded that was attracted to my skin and it snapped me out of the state of mind I was in. I wasn't too sure if that was even me anymore but what I do know now is that I'm back in my right frame of mind.  If I gave into him I would lose. Apart of myself would become what he wants me to be. Even if I'm doing it to earn his trust it's still is letting him win and I couldn't let him. I won't do that to myself, not yet anyways.

Pulling away from him with as much force I could mange I looked up at him with a fierce glare, trying my best to intimated the man above me. I know it probably won't work but at least know that I tried. "No. I won't do anything for you." I said in a strong, loud voice. I have never been the loudest person when I spoke to others but right now I felt like I was howling above any other noise that could leak through the room. I wanted myself to be heard loud and clear. 

The fiery color came back to his eyes but this time it wasn't like how it was a few minutes ago, this time I could see the rage pouring out of the gaze. I had done it now. "What did you just say to me? You ungrateful little bitch." He spat down at me as he stood up. "I'm going to make you regret saying those words. You'll learn you place one way or another. That little talk we had, you'll understand it soon enough." He told me and it defiantly shook fear into me that I tried my hardest to not let him see. 

I tied to move away from him but he saw me doing so and he grab the chain that he had let fall to the floor and before I could reacted to him doing so he was wrapping it around his knuckle before dragging me over to him. He pulled me so my back was against the wall where the chair was. I was trapped now and I was regretting thinking I was stronger then he was. He was stronger then I would ever be. I had made a stupid choice of not listening to him and now I'm going to pay the price for it.