Distracted | Chapter 17

Master didn't seem to be too pleased with me after what I had done today. I didn't see it as much of a big deal but I can't argue with him, he sets the rules and I should of been paying more attention. That is what I'm here for after all. It isn't too difficult of a job for ee but it seems that the simplest of task are what I struggle with.

Master had had me on my knees below him in the study as he went through some paperwork that was on his desk. I didn't really know what he was going over and it wasn't my place to ask him. If he didn't tell me something I didn't need to know about it. 

I guess somewhere during this time I had gotten lost in my own thoughts because the next thing I knew he was dragging me by my leash without warning down to the basement. I guess this was what I get for not listening to him. I had been doing so well recently too, how could I of let this happen? I want him to be proud of me now. I can't explain it, I need it.

Once he had gotten me down to the basement he pulled me over to the metal table that he had me bent over before but this time he had my laying so I was starring up at the ceiling on my back. 

He had put my arms up, tying them above my head and attaching them to the bars that were paced there. He tied my legs so they were spread and placed up on my chest. The ropes that bounded them went around my knees and up onto my thighs a bit. He attached the ends o the rope to the either side which was what kept them in this position. 

After Master had me secure like this he left me and went upstairs. I didn't really know what he was going to do with me but I was really hoping he wasn't just going to leave me like this for the rest of the night. I have been in worse positions then this for hours recently but putting this position on top of how exposed this had me feeling and the cold temperature down here it was starting to become almost unbearable.

Thankfully not long after I heard the familiar clank of the door being pulled open and I was relived by it that sound. I pulled my gaze up to concentrate on the ceiling even though it was just like starring into darkness because of the lack of light that is down here I could barely make out any details. 

He came over to me and I fought the urge to look at him as I felt him bringing something up to my lips. I parted them slightly without needing him to prompt me to do so. He would be proud of me for that.

Seconds after I opened my mouth I felt something being pushed into in me and down it went down my throat before he pulled a strap that was connected to it around around my head, holding it in there. It felt similar to a gag so I knew to keep myself quiet, he didn't want to hear any sounds from me unless he tells me otherwise.

Master moved away from me to go stand in between my spread legs. I heard his pants drop to the ground and he slowly started to pull on the larger plug he had put in my earlier today. He had it half way out before he shoved it back into me with one, quickly shove which made me scream around the gag like object in my mouth. 

Well I was still caught up in that sensation he pulled the plug from me quickly and let it fall onto he floor before he shoved himself into me without giving me any form of a warning, filling me up to the base.

I let out a scream around the gag in my mouth that came out like more of a choked whine. He chuckles, placing his hand on top of the center of the gag, sending the object connected to it further down my throat. His other hand gripped my thigh, holding me in place as he he wrecked me. 

"That's my little bitch, scream for me." He said, enjoying every moment of the pain and shock he sent through my body.

I cried out as my eyes slid shut from the mixture of pleasure and pain I was experiencing from the pace he was going at. "Ya, you like that you little whore?" He ask me with a growl and I let out a small moan in response to him.

He smacked my inner thigh and pressed down more on the gag which made it difficult for me to breath properly. "I want an actually fucking answer from you. Talk." He growled and I knew there was no messing around with this. He was already angry and my punishment and If I didn't do as he asked he would just get worse with me if I didn't follow his orders. 

I tried to speak around the gag but it just made me choke more and every attempted words that left my mouth didn't make any sense. It was more just making me make more of a mess of myself and I felt spit trailing down from the corners of my mouth.

He let out a groan. "That's a good slave. Put on a show for me." I didn't even have to look at him right now to know he was smirking.

He started stroking me and with that combine pleasure of the feeling of him hitting my prostate with almost every thrust was setting me over the edge. I knew I had to ask him to come when I was getting close but I didn't know how to when I'm like this. 

"Aw do you want to cum already?" He asked with a fake pity filled voice. "Come on beg me like a good little slave and I just might let you if it pleases me enough."

He still didn't remove his hand, which was going to make this harder for me. I knew how pathetic I looked, moaning and mumbling around the large object in my mouth as drool dripped out of the corner of my mouth, ending up all over my face. 

He started to slow the pace of his thrust and the hand motion he had around my cock. It was painfully slow and he was matching the pace of them, teasing me more.

"Don't just beg me with you words, Show me how badly you want to cum. Let me know that you need me. Look me in the eyes and show me." He barked at me and I pushed myself up as much as I could to look at him. 

I started choking even more since he didn't releases the the push he had on the gag and I felt my arms mussels start to shake, being uncomfortable in this forced position. I starred into his eyes with desperation filling mine as I let small moans fall from my mouth. 

"That's a good slut." He told me, shoving me back so I fell backward, not being able to catch myself. "Cum for me. Now." He growled and I immediately let myself go. 

He took his hand away and pulled out of me. He came back around to my face, removing the gag and letting it fall to the floor. I start to stretch my jaw a bit, taking in deep breathes. He hand came down quickly on my cheek, causing my head to turn to the side. 

"Were you fucking told you could do that? You were just so good for me don't get yourself in more trouble or I'll leave you like this for the rest of the night." He warned me and I let my mouth slid open again. He smirked, roughly tapping my cheek. "That the good boy I've trained so well." He was smirking at me as I followed his orders. I guess I had made up for my mistakes.

__________

I never really know how to feel about the smut I write so I was wondering what your opinions are on it? Do you like it? Are there different things you want me to write? Let me know.