Cloud Strife x Reader- Truth or Dare

It was a typical calm and cool night in the city of Midgar. The day had just ended, but the night had just begun.

There was one place in particular that was more light-fulled and lively than the rest of the sleepless city.

It was the Seventh Heaven Bar.

Inside were numerous people of various colours, shapes, and sizes. You were only one of them.

The night had gone by and nothing too exciting happened. Until...

"Hey! I have an idea!" Yuffie's voice cried amongst the noisy chatter.

"Now what?" Cid asked, clearly annoyed, flicking some of the unneeded black powder off his cigar and into the ashtray.

"How about we play a game?" Everyone looked at each other. Confused ans anxious.

"What kind of game?" Tifa asked.

"Truth or dare."

At that point, everyone let out a breath of relief. They were sick and tired of combat games.

***

As time went on, the game was getting even more enjoyable; and funny. Cid had to do the macarena, Reno had to try and lift Barrett, Rude left when he was told to tell everyone his crush (which was Tifa), Tifa admitted that she always slept with a teddy bear,Yuffie had to do a handstand on a chair without falling, Vincent refused to participate, and Denzel was dared to kiss Marlene on the cheek, of course, Barrett didn't allow such a thing.

Only Cloud and you were left.

"Okay, I think (y/n) should go first."

You took a glance at the blonde man across from you, thinking of what to do. Dare him or make him admit to something...

Being your clever, confident self, a sly smirk crept on your face.

"Cloud?"

"Yes?" he asked bitterly, nervously waiting for whatever humiliating fate you had planned for him.

"I dare you to kiss me."

The whole room went silent.

All that was heard was the ticking of the clock.

Everyone was in shock. Even Vincent raised a brow. You looked around the room. Everyone had their eyes out to the fullest. Their mouths agape(except Vincent). Your (e/c) eyes then turned to Cloud.

He looked just like everyone else. But his face looked like a tomato. You walked up to him and smiled.

"Well...?" you asked.

Cloud didn't say anything, he also didn't move. He just stood still in shock, looking at you with wide eyes.

"Do it Cloud! Do it!" Marlene's small and squeaky voice cheered. And soon everyone joined in. Banging on the table on which they were sitting and chanting:

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!"

Cloud looked around the room with even more shock, as if he was being betrayed which, in a way, he actually was. He sighed and turned to you, although extremely shyly, and slowly moved towards your face.

The chanting got even more faster and louder the closer you two got to each other. Soon, your lips connected and sparks flew throughout your body at the contact.

Everyone cheered, whooped, and whistled. However, everyone ubruptly stopped and turned their heads to the side after a bright light and a clicking sound filled the room.

There Vincent stood, with a small camera in hand, the eye of it pointed at you and Cloud.

However, the two of you were still kissing, not noticing or caring about what went on around you. And to Cloud's own surprise, he wasn't as humiliated as he thought he would be.
'Not such a bad dare,after all' he thought as he wrapped his lean arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

END