Gladiolus Amicitia x Reader- Un-Comfort Zone

All five of you; Noctis, Ignis, Prompto, Gladio, and you, decided to stay at a hotel at Lestallum for the night. You were only a few days away from hitching a boat to Altissia and proudly witnessing Noctis and Lunafreya wed.

"Ignis and I will pay for the rooms," Noctis stated as both men exited the car and disappeared into the lobby. Prompto groaned and stretched his arms.

"We finally get to sleep in beds!" he cheered.

"Yeah. It's a good breather from sleeping in a small tent," Gladio stated back.

"Especially with a titan like you squished in it," you teased. Gladio turned to you and gave a mischievous smirk.

"A titan, huh?"

"Well, you do have the height to be one," you stated as you turned away to hide your faint blush.

"True," Prompto agreed.

Soon, Ignis and Noctis came back to the Regalia.

"So..." Noctis started before stalling, clearly hesitant to say something.

"So...?" Prompto asked, trying to get the prince to finish his sentence.

"We only had enough to purchase four rooms with one bed each. We were able to get rooms for Noct, Prompto, and I. Meaning that, (y/n), you have to share a room with Gladio," Ignis explained while cooly pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his index finger.

Your eyes expanded beyond maximum size. Prompto let out an exaggerated "OOHH!"

"W-What...?" you asked in disbelief. Gladio suddenly flung his massive, thoroughly tattooed arm over your shoulders and gave a cheeky smile.

"Works for me."

***

You were in the small bathroom connected to your room. While putting on your pajamas, you couldn't help but shake and blush. The truth is was that you had a crush on Gladio. A big one. Even though he flirted and teased you on multiple occasions, you never thought that he had taken those words seriously. Now here you were, minutes away from sleeping in the same bed as him.

Once you were done putting on a (f/c) silk nightgown, you gazed at your reflection in the mirror. Not even after a second, you turned away due to realizing you looked like a human strawberry.

Knock knock.

"Hey, (y/n), come on. You can't stay in there forever," Gladio's deep voice said through the door.

The heart in your chest started to thump wildly, bumping against your ribcage annoyingly. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

Right when you opened it, your eyes widened once again and your heart beat even more rapidly. There stood The King's Shield, standing tall and mighty in all his bare-chested glory only about two feet away.

The man most likely noticed your reaction and gave yet again another sly smirk.

"Like what you see?" Gladio asked, his voice filled with tease. You blinked and quickly walked past him.

"Don't get so full of yourself," you replied in an annoyed tone. You heard a chuckle behind you.

"No need to deny it."

"I didn't deny anything." You laid down in the bed, covered yourself up, and turned off the little lamp on your side.

"Goodnight," you stated in a stubborn voice. An amused sigh reached your ears, then heavy footsteps. Soon, the bed substantially shifted down a few inches beside you. Once you concluded that Gladio was in the bed with you, you scooted as far as you could go to the edge of the bed with a couple of inches to spare.

You frowned as you felt your visage heating up and shut your (e/c) eyes closed tight.  However, they snapped back open when you felt a large, warm hand place itself on top of your hip.

"Goodnight, Princess," Gladio replied with an even more sly tone. You mentally groaned and tried your hardest to ignore the man. As the minutes turned to hours, you still couldn't shake off the feeling of the massive hand strapped onto your hip. You knew it would be pointless to try and pry it off. It'd be too heavy...

END