Chapter 1

* Chapter 1 *

Lauruas Pov  :

Today was the Day we were getting interviewed on season 4 of austin and ally about new music, and the succes of the show and we were at radio disney in chicago.. I Couldnt believe this was our last season i remember when we first aired the first episode and since then our show has blew up. A Wave of sadness came upon me but, a wave of happiness too because i was so proud that we have gotten this far and everyone liked our show. Close your eyes laurua dawson  ". a familar voice said. Is that you ross ?  ". i asked smiling. How 'd you know dawson ?  ". he asked still with both hands on my eyes. Because i know who you are and i know your voice dimwit  ".  i said moving his hands getting up from my dressing room chair. we Both started laughing. 

Ross and i have been good friends since we started the show we do everything together and i mean everything He 's like my bestfriend. Ross took out his phone Selfie time ? eh ?  ". he asked making a goofy face. You bet !  ". i said. ross held the phone we both posed awfully goofy making shocked faces with wide eyes. Nice but, my faces look better than yours  ". he said teasing me. No way my faces look sexier than yours ". i said. In your dreams marano  ". he said. A Woman dressed with a long ponytail and burnette hair came in Hi guys we are going to need you like right now  ". she said in a british accent with  clipboard and  a bluetooth in one ear.

Wheres Rani and calum ?  ". i asked. She raised a eyebrow Oh calum is filming another episode of coppertopflop show, and raini went to visit her grandmother in colorado it was a family enmergency she couldnt make it. but to save the least shes alright and her grandmother  ". she said. Oh god im so glad shes alright   ". i said putting a hand over my chest. Yeah we all are, well we better get started with the INTERVIEW radio disney is waiting for you  ". she said. we both nodded and followed her too to seats that were obviously arranged for the both of us. 

she nodded giving us a thumbs up . A Man with brown hair smiled. We are on air with Laurua and ross right now LIVE  !  ". he said. Now Ross and laurua we are going to read some tweets from fans theirs a whole bunch but, we will try to read them all   ". he said while a women handed him a piece of paper. Ok first tweet  Ross and laurua are so cute together ! would you consider being a actual couple" he laughed and this is from a 9 year old girl that watches your show all the time. ". he said. This is what made it akward between me and ross alot fans all over the world would tweet both of us , and even make instagram accounts sayng they "ship " us me and ross would just laugh it was kind of funny. No sweetheart me and ross are just friends ". i said laughing. Ross started blushing but, i didnt know why. Ok next tweet  from 13 year old amanda she says You guys should kiss ". he said reading off of the paper. Ross you take this one ". i said putting my face in both of my hands. Ross gave me the death glare and smiled  No kid ha No!  ". he said. then it got quiet for a good 5 seconds. Ok looks like thoes are all of the questions  dont plan on reading anymore ". The interviewer said cutting off the akwardness. 

For the rest of the interview their were more questions about me and ross and us being a couple wich made it extremely akward....but me and ross just laughed it off afterwards.