Chapter 9

* Chapter  9 *

Lauruas  Pov  :  Its been 24 Hours since ross Has left. and here i am sitting on my bed with questions flowing through my head. I Wonder if hes on the plane yet. Everysince ross left me I Was worried alittle. What if ross finds another bestfriend and she replaces me? What if he starts dating someone while hes on tour? Wait! why would i care if he starts dating someone? its not like i have feelings for him or something. My mind is going in all directions right now.

As if purposely intterupting my thoughts my sister came knocking on the door. Laurua can i come in please ?  ". she asked. Sure ". i said stuffing my face into my pillow while lying flat on my chest. Are you Ok? how did it go with ross leaving ?  ". she asked having a seat at the edge of my bed. Dont want to talk about it!  ". i screamed into my pillow kicking my legs in the air.  she chuckled come on your acting like a 5 year old. what happened?  ".  she asked rubbing my back. I Sat up Well im a little worried i must admit. What if ross finds another frien- ". i got cut off my my phone ross 's name was on the callers ID aswell as a picture i had tooken of him on halloween he was dressed as superman he loves superman. Ross Hiii! are you on the plane yet? did you make it too paris yet? where are you? did you meet any new people yet?  ". i pondered him with millions of questions. He laughed yeah actually we ' ve  just arrived at paris its really beautiful we 've  just passed the efiel tower and  we almost got mobbed by fans  " . he said Excited.

I Heard a female  voice in the background it sounded like rosses sister rydel. Tell laurua i said Hi and bonjur!   ". she said.  rydel said Hi  ". ross said obiviously annoyed.  I Smiled tell her i said Hi ". i said. Well i have too go Ill text you after our first show. so i can tell you how it went  ". ross said. Bye ". i said. Bye ". he said. 

The line cut off. Who was that ? ". vanessa said painting her nails with my nail polish she always did that.   come on Dude thats my nail polish ". i said laughing while snatching the polish away from her. A Girl has to have her nails did. speaking of nails how about me and you go get our nails done? eh like a sisters day just me and you  ". she said smiling. Ok fine but only because your paying ". i said getting up to go to my closet to get my red vans. Oh and you didnt tell me about what happened with you and ross ". she said like i had tried to ignore the topic on purpose wich i did.

Whaaat ? ". i said in my characters tone that i always did on austin and ally . Dont try to pretend like you dont know what im talking about  ". she said folding her arms. Ok fine i will tell you on our way there i promise  ". i said getting my sunglasses and purse. Ok  ". she said like she didnt believe me.

i Really didnt like this chapter this was done on my Phone so sorry for this crappy chapter. Please read!! Friend zoning it is the best harry styles fanfic ever like omgsh you will not regret it it!!!!! lIKE OMGSH.