Chapter 21

- It is not whether you really cry. It's whether the audience thinks you are crying.-

                                         - Ingrid Bergman -

Lauruas outfit on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 *  Chapter 21  *

Ross lynch : DAMN!!!!!!!!!  ". i scream knocking over our icecream making everyone stare. what the hell ross?  ". viola says hiding her face. what is your problem why are you acting in such a way so violent? ". she asks. I Ignore her and walk away from the whole scene. Where are you going? you cant just leave me here..." she says her voice filled with hurt. I Turn back around Viola. im sorry ok? i just need sometime too think...". i said walking away leaving her there frozen.

I Walked through the busy city of paris people were shopping, walking dogs, couples were holding hands, people were singing for money, people were taking pictures of the beautiful country. I decided to sit on the bench where a old man was sitting. He looked at me with a disgusted look and walked away.

 what the hell did i do to him? People can be so rude now at days. I Sighed and put my head into my hands. What have i done? first i leave her, second i scream at her, third i ignore her calls and texts, then i  almost kiss someone else. I Feel horrible. I Look up and see a girl with a orange lace top, and floral shorts with brown sandles. Her hair is in a braid and she has on a blue denim jacket.

It was laurua she looks like she has been crying her nose is red and her makeup is smeared. Ive  've never seen her cry like this before ......

Laurua!  ". i call running up to her making everyone stare yet once again. Ross...". she whsipers looking up at me. Im so sorry laurua. I ' ve realized that everysince i have left bad things have happened When im gone and not with you it seems as if my world is messed up i just want to start over. I love you laurua!! ". i scream

"Ross i dont know what to say....". she says covering her mouth.

"Just kiss me laurua!!". I practically scream

She smashes her lips to mine; our lips moving in sync. Her hands on my neck, my hands on her hips.

She unconnects our lips and takes in a deep breath. "Ive kind of been wanting to do that for a while now". she smiles.

"I have too". I blush pulling in for another kiss. "I love you laurua". I confess.

"I love you too". she whispers with the brightest smile visible on her face.

-