Chapter 6

* Chapter 6 *

Laurua marano Pov :

I Was sitting in the in the pool enjoying the warm water that i was in. It felt so good this was the first time i felt relaxed as everything cleared my mind. Then the doorbell rung Great! just as i was about to relax. I quickly wrapped the towel around myself and ran to the door. I Opened the door and ross stood there looking like someone had ripped his heart out completely a wave of sadness was on his face. Ross are you  ok ?  ". i asked concerned. No i have something really important to tell you  ". he said. 

What is it? ". i asked  anxious to know what was wrong. I Have to leave you and everyone else  my brothers and sisters got a call saying that we had promised to tour New zeland. We will be gone for 3 months and i have to go. ". he said. What ? W-what about austin and ally you cant just leave me like this !  ". i said. I Know laurua but, i have to do this , this will effect my entire career this can change everything i have to go for it  ". he said. So your going to quit austin and ally ,after all these years your going to quit ?  ". i asked while tears came from my eyes. I Will come back in 3 months to see you and everyone else but, for now i have to go im sorry   ". he said taking my hand. This is my dream  ". he said. So austin and ally the show everything wasnt your dream? without austin and ally you would 'nt even be going on tour Ross   ". i said. He took both of my hands Im sorry laurua but, i have too go i will come back to say my goodbye 's  ". he said. But, for now just know that I Love you and everyone else , i promise i will come back to see all of you guys and we can all hangout when i come back we can do the wackiest things ever !  ". he said trying to brighten up my mood.

But it didnt work all i could do was cry. Ross i will miss you  ". i said crying even more. I Couldnt believe he was leaving ross was my bestfriend your bestfriend leaving you is like your other half drifting away forever , well 3 months anway i couldnt deal. I Will miss you too laurua  ". he said. He gave me a hug.  dont cry i love you! ll be back later ok?   ". he said wiping a tear from my eye giving me another hug. I nodded.

Ross is leaving me ?

- sorry for the Cliffhanger i hate them too!