Tours, and meeting new people

* Chapter 10 *

Credit to azlyrics.com for the lyrics because i obviously didnt know the song  Link to the song right There >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also it was hard writing a chapter about someone being on tour so sorry for the errors and stuff that didnt make since.

waistress on the side >>> Yes victoria justice i had too. lol

Ross Lynch :  Screaming fans, Cheers, Big signs Such as  "  I LOVE YOU ROSS "  were all held through out the entire crowd as well as screaming. as i took a little peek through the stage curtains. What i loved about our fans and peforming was how deticated they were too us and how when We peformed They would cheer us on and how they would listen too our music and send sweet feedback. Some people call our fans crazy but i call them deticated. 

I Grabbed my microphone and begin to sing the chorus ....

Looking for the one tonight
But I can't see you
Cause I'm blinded by all the lights, ooh
And I can never get it right
I need a breakthrough
Why are you so hard to find? ooh

Girls were erupting with screaming and chanting while singing alone.

I've been searching every city
Never giving up
'Til I find my angel
Diamond in the rough
Looking for a signal
Baby turn it up tonight

Come on get loud loud let it out
Shout it out from the rooftops
Come on get loud 'til they shut us down.
Come on get loud loud let it out
Show me everything that you've got
Come on get loud loud I need you now
Baby let me hear it loud

We all sung together.

Na Na Na Na Na Naa
Na Na Na Na Na Naa
Na Na Na Na Na Naa

                                    -  Skip The song and tour -

The crowd was amazing and wild. And im alittle tired from all the singing and dancing  But i had promised to call laurua telling her about our first show because she wanted to know how it went. I Quickly sat on the couch in our dressingroom and dialed her number . I Heard her squeaky voice through the phone Umm..hello ?  ". she asked she sounded like she was chewing something. Dimwit its me ross ". i said laughing. Oh Hi ross! sorry your callers ID Didnt show up ". she said laughing. Its fine ". i said laughing. So how did tour go ?  ". she asked. It went fine the crowd was amazing ". i said grabbing grabbing a bottle of water. She sighed I miss you ross ". she said. I Miss you too but, dont worry we can do facetime tonight ok? ". i said trying to cheer her up.

Yeah i know ..". she said. Then she got quiet and spoke again. I Have too go..  i will talk to you tonight on facetime  ok ?". she said. Ok bye ". i said. And she hug up.

Ross do you want to go out for pizza? our managers taking us ". rocky asked coming in the dressing room putting on a  trench coat. Erm ..sure let me just get my coat i will be right out ". i said getting up. Alright be out in 3 minutes John and patrick have our bags they 're loading our bags into the truck so hurry up! ". he said running out. Ok ". i mumbled under my breath. 

Man i Miss laurua so Much. I Quickly threw on my jacket while john and patrick both were getting our luggage and suitcases. I Slipped on my black shades and Ran outside our body guards were  both holding my arms. I Let out a sigh. Body guards can be a little too much sometimes i wish i can just go without them holding onto me. But that would never happen so whats the point?

                    -  30 Minutes later   -

We arrived at parises pizza palace i heard they have really good food here so our manager Minnie said that we should eat here.  a girl with brown hair and red lips smiled and walked us to our table. We all sat down. Would you like to order now or do you need sometime ? ". she asked taking out a pen with a notepad she had a italian accent. she was really beautiful. Sorry for the boys They can be so rude sometimes we will start off with drinks we need time to order  ". rydel said rolling her eyes. She laughed Its fine i get that alot exspecially when americans here the way i talk they stare its normal  ". she said taking defense. I Smiled at her and she smiled back. So anway lets start off with our specials..." she said. She looked at me May i see your menu? ". she asked smiling. Erm..sure  ". i said giving it to her. Thanks ". she said raising a eyebrow. Today we have strawberry lemonades for free their really good. Would you like one?  ". she asked us all. Yeah  ". we all said in unison.

Ok your drinks should be here in no more than 5 minutes  ". she said walking away. Rocky smirked well she was.. Hot  ... ". he said looking back at her.  Like you will ever have a chance with her...  ". rydel said rolling her eyes. Plus you already have a girlfriend you dimwit. remember rebecca?  ". she said slapping his shoulder. Rebbecas old news ...". rocky said smirking. Why so quiet ross is something wrong? are you thinking about laurua? ". he asked making everyone laugh. Or mabey the waitresss ? ". he asked pretending to think. I Rolled my eyes shutup  ". i said. and everyone started laughing.

Sorry for my sucky ending. i never know how to end a chapter. 

Comment , read , vote.