Epoliouge

THIS CHAPTER includes

what everyone thinks about them being together

Enjoy it:)

---------------

Vanessa Morano : I knew it!! I knew they were going to fall in love! but, im really happy for laurua, They seem so happy together.

Rocky lynch : Ross seems really happy with laurua, everyone knew they were going to date someday and it finally happened.

Rydel lynch: Ross and laura are abdolutely adorable!! their always together more than before, and ross talks about her 24/7!

Riker lynch: Hes head over heels for her!!

Raini rodrigouz :  Ross and laurua are like two peas and a pod! they are so in love! its so cute. When we do austin and ally episodes its sometimes hard for them to focus. Buts its love!

Calum: Ross always talks about her! He loves her! Im really happy for them.

Laurua marano : its so wired that we are dating now! everytime we go out we get pictures being tooken of us. And its kind of hard to just go on a proper date with ross without cameras. harry and I are still friends. "Raurua" is offically real.

Ross lynch: I love laurua! she offically has my heart now! I try my best to be a great boyfriend to her and so far ive done a great job! Me and roise are still friends.

THE End.

-

This was the epilougue! I hoped you all enjoyed it.

i really appreciate you guys for reading my first fanfic on wattpad! thanks for 1.k and voting. thank you!!!

-1DWriterxxx

----------------------------------