Chapter 8

Rant :

Hii Guys First i want to say thank you for the 104 flipping reads you guys are awsome. And you guys should read Friend Zoning it  literally is the best harry styles fanfic ever. I Love it i have read it like 4 times!!!! 

This chapter is really short too Its almost like a cliffhanger thats why ok but i will post another chapter today!

 *  Chapter 8 *

 Sep . 18  2014  The Day I Leave  .............................

 Ross lynch  :  We said our goodbyes Exchanged skypes , ovoos, facetimes.  laurua wiped both of her eyes Promise you will skype me everyday  ".  laurua asked. I Promise everyday and everynight  ". i said laughing. She laughed Back. I Heard a loud beep from outside lauruas window it probbly were my brothers and sister waiting on me. unfourtunately we had to leave at 6:30 and currently its 6:00 the drive to the airport is a 30 minute drive. I Didnt want too leave laurua i wish we could have another hour to spend together but, we dont.  I Will miss you..  ". i said giving her another hug Miss you too ". she mummured. Promise you wont find another bestfriend while your gone ... ". she said onto my shoulder. I promise none can replace you.....  ".  i mummred into her hair.