Chapter 15

HAHAHAHA This book is almost done i literally have written 9 Chapters in one day. Lol and harry omgsh. His twitter posts are hilariious and guess what? his birthday is 2 days after mine im so happy. Feb 1st. Jan .30. We are currently married!! JK Lol 

Byeee :)

 * Chapter 15  *

 Harry styles :  I Quickly walked away Leaving laurua there frozen. I Sort of felt bad but at the same time i dont give a fuck. I Try to help her but she screams at me. What the hell did i do to her? Damn. After my wondering thoughts about what happened at the park my sister gemma Had called her caller ID appeared on the screen.

HI Gem im on my way home if you wanted to know....   " i said.   actually no....Mum says she wants Bread. wich means too actually pick some up from the store  ". she said. Not too make the bread last time like you did when you were 12 Haz   ". she said laughing. I Was hungry gem we 've been through this numerous of times. " i said laughing. Yeah whatever Haz ..just get the bread  ". she said and hung up.

After Making my little trip to the bread store for Mum. I Was tired as fuck. I Finally had made it home and all i wanted to do at this point was take a damn Nap. I Got out of the car clutching the bread in one arm the lady had offered me a bag but  i declined. i ran to the Porch steps and rung the doorbell i heard a voice similar to Gemmas. Cuming! just a minute ". she said running to the door her voice echoing.

She opened the door  and smiled Yay! you actually brought the bread without actually getting the stuff to make the bread  ". she said. Goodjob lad  ". she said patting me on the shoulder.

Mum was by the counter talking to my step dad Micheal He was A total jerk to mum and too me but i never told anyone how he acted towards me i just let it go. Mummy im home and i brought the bread you asked for  ". i said giving her a little peck on her cheek. She looked up at me thank you Haz your growing up youve changed alot since you were 12 ". she said smiling. Come on lets not bring that up again  ". i said annoyed. Ok fine i wont...". she said smiling warmly. Well im going upstairs ...". i said kissing her cheek totally ignoring micheal.

Rate , comment , vote.