Shopping , Meeting New people

*  Chapter 11 *

Lauruas Pov :  This weekened me and my sister vaness did everything together Shop, nails, movies everything! mainly because Tuesday im flying back to california too film more with calum and raini. The directors decided too make the episode we were filming tuesday about ross haveing a cold or something. Personally it didnt make any since too me. Me and vaness were both at bath and body works and decided to get some purfumes and lotions from there it was one of our favorite stores. I Was looking through the purfumes until a hard body bumped into me. Im sorry Love i didnt mean too ". he said with a strong raspy deep british accent. Well he sounds familar? I Looked up and saw a boy with a blue beanie with curly hair tucked underneath.

 A-are you harry styl- ". i said but he cut me off. Thee harry styles the one in a boyband with 4 other lads? Yeah thats me...". he said finishing my sentence. But what are you doing here in bath and body works? ". i asked amused. Well im surpriseing both of my mum and sister..with a gift  ". he said glancing at the lotions. errrm.. but it looks like i have no idea what im trying to get i could use some help..  ". he said  with a deep chuckle. My sister vanessa Came from the purfume area Laurua these two smell so goo- ". she said but dropped both of the purfumes on the ground.  Everyone looked at her but got back to their shopping. Are you Harry flipping style- ". she asked smiling really hard.

Shhh nobody can know that im here..  ". he said placing a finger on vanessa 's lips while she smiled like a idiot.   Im just coming here too get something for my mum and sister love. Can you please do one thing for me? ". he asked sweetly. Vanessa did nothing but nod her head like she was under his spell.  can you Just keep quiet and pretend that im not even here?  ". he asked. She didnt say anything but nod. I Chuckled under my breathe. Hes just a human being why are people so indtrude with him. Do you need any help? ". she asked him smiling. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you love ". he said smiling. He called me love  ". vanessa said walking away. I just shook my head and laughed at her reaction to seeing " The Harry styles "

             - 5 Minutes later -

Vanessa Came back with harry holding two sets of lotions in his hand. Thanks for your help vanessa. and nice to meeting you ...". he said but hesitaed. Whats your name again? ". he asked me. My names laurua  ". i said smiling. Well laurua Nice to meeting you. And thanks for not freaking out  ". he said a dimple forming on one cheek. Your welcome?  and Why would i freak out about meeting you? " i asked. He smirked with yet again anotherdimple forming on his cheek but deeper. Im just saying im harry styles most girls would probbly try to take pictures, or try to get my beanie just to say they had harry styles beanie.. you didnt do ethier ..interesting ". he said as in deep in thought.  I just Nodded now i was under his spell. Hmmm...Anyway nice too meeting you two  .". he said walking away quietly amused at both of us.

Damn i embarassed myself infront of  " harry styles " but why would i care anyway?It was wired how he could make girls get so quiet just by saying one sentence or word too them...

 I HAD So much Fun writing this chapter Harry is so cute and mysterious in this chapter Like OMGSH And if you met harry would you flip out just like vanessa or keep calm like Laurua? I'd Probbly freak out Like vanessa Lol. But anway thank you guys for thee reads Its amazing literally i had just had 104 reads. Now im at 128 Thank you. lets try to get to 1k.

And You guys should read This book im currently reading on wattpad its called AFTER3 LIKE OMGSH ITS AMAZAYNING.

Im obssed with reading harry styles fanfics i dont know why i like the other boys fanfics too but harry 's fanfics are amazayn.....

Read ,  vote , comment :)

1DWriterxxx