Chapter 17

-  Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.  -

                                              -  H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

 * Chapter 17 *

Laurua Marano :  Until i heard a Deep raspy Voice "Let Her fucking go .." it was harry....... His hair was in its usual brown curly quiff of hair. the only time i had seen him was when he had on a beanie of some sort. But, he didnt he had on black skinny jeans with his tatoos visible the burtterfly tatoo was half way visible. My kidnapper Chuckled What ya gonna do eh? hit me? Kick me? throw me around? hit me alittle bit? ". he said. 

This man was obviously drunk you could tell by his way of talking. Harry got angrier by his comment.  if you wont Let her fucking go  i swear to god...". harry said. My kidnapper started laughing evily. I Felt his hand grasp my face as he pulled out a knife. So soft ..so smooth..so fresh ". he smiled evily. I Winced in pain as the knife dabbed onto my face.  I Warned you... ". harry said his voice sounded furious  by the minute. Next thing i know i feel  my kidnappers hands remove from my face.

I patted down my shorts. And rubded the bruise thats on my cheek from the knife that my kidnapper had left me. I Turn around and see Harry kicking the man in his chin. with his boots with anger. The man winced in pain.  already covered in blood with bruises. Harry laughed and cups the mans cheek banging him against the allys building.   he looked him in the eyes. If you ever..hurt her ..". he said. I Promise to god i will find you ..". he said. The man nodded his head and smirked And with that he ran away.

 i was lying against the building i sighed like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulder. Harry runs too me. Laurua?  you ok? did he hurt you? ". he asked firously. I nodded not even being able to respond. Im so glad your ok..i dont know what i would of done if he.. ". he said. Hurt you  ". he said. . Thanks for saving me harry..i dont know how to thank you.. '. i mumbled still shock by what happened.

you Dont have to do anything ..love  ". he said  He scratched the back of his neck with the palm of his hand. You need to get home its late.. ". he said. Ill take you home. Where do you live?  ". he asks. I Just shrug. I Didnt know what  came over me i cant respond to anything he asks His voice just quiets me its so deep, low and slow.. Ill take you to my place then...". he smirks.

Wait what?

Read , comment , vote.