2-Cry of an angle

The car passing by Maya stopped and Dayalal Sharma,who was on his way to hospital with his wife,who was also in labour pain got out of the car. He saw the young lady in pain and helped her to get inside the car.
They reached the hospital and both ladies were taken to the labour room. After 2 hours doctors and nurshes came out of the room.
Doctor looked at the man standing infront of him and began to say
"Mr sharma i am sorry but the child your wife gave birth to died.
Dayalal was halfdead hearing it. He just couldnt believe that his child died.
Doctor" we are sorry for your loss. But the second lady you brought with you has given birth to a healthy girl child. But she has only few minutes with her. You please go inside as she wants to talk."
Dayalal was shocked. He was numb.
After few moments in silence Dayalal followed the doctor.
He saw the lady was sleeping.
When Maya heard the door opening she opened her eyes.
She signalled Dayalal to come to her. When he came closer she began
"Brother you saved my child. Thank you for that. I know your child died during birth. I have no time left. I knew it from the beginning. My family is dead as well.
Please adopt my daughter as your own and keep her safe. Please. "
Dayalal nodded in aceptance.
Maya" in my things there are a few letters for my daughter. Please give her all my things and those letters when she is 18.
Please promise me. And please keep her name KHUSHI. Please