THE FIRST MEET

Khushi woke up after a long peaceful sleep next day when the bell at door rang loudly indicating someone's arrival. She lazily got down from her bed and went to open the door. There was a lady in her early thirties standing in white shirt and black formal skirt. She was wearing gloves in her hands.
   Khushi smiled politely at the lady and said"hello. How can i help you?"
    The lady also smiled and said"Hello dear. I am Margarita. One of the house keeper of this building. I will come here daily morning to clean your flat. I hope you are okay with it?"
     Khushi smiled and asked her to come inside. Margarita cleaned the floors,changed the sheets and curtains,washed used dishes and clothes and left.
    After lazying for some more time Khushi finally freshened up. She ate some cereals and milk. Then decided to see Lukhnow.
   She changed into a blue Kurta and jeans. Then took her purse and mobile and went outside the building.
   Her feet automatically carried her towards SHEESH MAHAL which was only ten minutes walking distance from the building.
     There was a sweet shop opposite to the palace. Khushi went inside and ordered for some sweets to eat. While sitting and waiting for her order,she heard the locals gossiping.
First man"Did you see what happened yesterday? I was going to market when all the vechiles passed by. Those were so big. I have never in my life seen so much police."
   Another man added" who are these people. They seem to be extremely rich. I have heard from the local police inspector saying that those people came by their own airplane. I cannot believe it. They own plane."
    The shop owner who was a bulky man in his late 40s said"arrey,Yesterday Chotte Nawab returned to Sheesh Mahal. My friend Hari also returned. He is a worker there. He told me. And Chotte Nawab is a very big business man. The new buildings are his. He has come back with his Nani and family after a long time."
      They continued there talks. Khushi thought"so Mallik nawab returned. But who is he. I only know his name was Arnu."
  She came out with some packed sweets. Then moved towards Sheesh mahal. She was looking at the palace when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned towards the person and saw a girl little younger than her wearing light green colour tops and blue shorts looking at her.
  The girl smiled at her and asked"Hi. Who are you? Why are you looking at that palace like that"
   Khushi smiled and said" hello. I am Khushi. I am a junior designer in ARD. Who are you?"
   The girl smiled and said "I am Lavanya. But popular as LKR."
  Khushi was shocked. Her favorite singer was infront of her. And she could not recognise her. She stammered"I... I cannot believe it. Are you really here?"
  Seeing her expression Lavanya burst into laughter. She dragged Khushi with her and walked towards the gate. The security opened the huge gate and Lavanya dragged Khushi who was blabbering about being great fan etc.
  When Khushi kept her first step inside the compound of The palace,wind stilled for seconds. Then bells rang loudly in the welcome of the righteous queen.                   Lavanya was shocked at this. Same thing had happened when ASR had steped out of the car. Now this happened with Khushi. She was sure that Khushi had some deep connection with this place.
    Nani and mami were sitting in the hall and others were in the study in ground floor discussing business.
   Lavanya dragged Khushi with her towards Nani and mami and stood infront of them. Nani looked at Lavanya questioningly. Lavanya signalled her to tell later. Then introduced Khushi to them. They were happy to see the beautiful girl. Khushi with her charms made them all love her. Lavanya became her friend.
   Anjali who was in her room,came down and saw a girl sitting in the hall and talking with nani,mami and Lavanya. They all were laughing. She went to them and Lavanya introduced her to Khushi. She also mingled with all.
   It was lunch time when all men came out except ASR,who was busy in a video conference.  They saw Anjali,Lavanya and a new girl talking animately like long lost sisters and arranging table for lunch.
  Aksh cleared his throat and the ladies looked at the men. Lavanya introduced Khushi to all.
Anjali asked"Amu,where is bhai?"
Aman replied"Anju,he is wraping up the meeting. Will be here in few moments"
   Anjali smiled and sat down next to Aman. La sat next to NK. Aksh sat next to Nani. Mami next to mama. Khushi sat in the chair next to the head chair. All looked at her for few moments. When she asked what,they replied nothing and looked down.
   In all these they didi not notice the figure standing few feets away and admiring the beauty sitting on the chair next to his.
  After few moments he came out of trance when NK dropped a spoon loudly on the table. He moved towards the table and cleared his throat. All looked at him. He looked at the girl who was admiring him with open jaws. He smirked at her and asked nani"Nani,who is she?"
Nani replied"Chotte,she is Khushi. Lavanya met her outside. She is a junior designer in ARD."
  Arnav nodded his head and sat on his chair. They ate their lunch with jokes of Khushi,banter of La and NK. 
   After lunch Khushi bid bye to all. She looked at Arnav and smiled shyly and walked out. Arnav kept looking at her. He was confused. Many questions were arising in his mind.
Why was his heart beating so fast?
Why he was so lost in the beautiful hazal eyes of Khushi?
  He went upstair to his chamber.
            Khushi reached her flat. She went to her room and laid in her  bed. When she closed her eyes,a beautiful pair of honey brown eyes came infront of her. She recalled the handsome man she met at Sheesh mahal. He took her breath away when he came infront of her.
  The loud beating of her heart at the thought of him,the wish to be lost in the depth of his eyes. These were new for her.
   Lost in thoughts of each other,both spent the day..