LUKHNOW

Raizada family reached Lukhnow in their private jet. Police of Lukhnow had arranged heavy security for them. They went from airport in their cars followed by high security.
     It was much more than the locals had ever seen. They were wondering who were the peoples in such tight security.
   Raizada family reached SHEESH MAHAL. And the gate closed after their entry. There was a huge crowd outside curious to know who the people were.
      After the cars stopped,the securities came out of their cars and surrounded the Raizada family. First Nani came out of the car followed by Mama and Mami. They had tears in their eyes after seeing the Palace after so long time.
    Aman and Anjali came out of their car and stood infront of the huge palace. NK and Lav followed them. Aksh also came out of his car. All were in awe seeing the serene beauty of the palace.
     At last ASR came out of his car. Air stilled for a moment. All the bells of temple began to ring at once. Flower petals flew and made a path for the King to welcome his return.
    All were surprised at this. They stood there for some minutes in trance.
    Arnav was looking at his home,the place where he had spent his time with his Maa,Papa.     
    After few moments Nani,who was the first one to come in sense looked at Arnav and said" umm chhote,lets go inside."
  Arnav nodded his head and walked towards the main door of SHEESH MAHAL.
  Preist of Malliks was already there with his wife. His wife welcomed Arnav by doing his arati. She also welcomed all the Raizadas. Then they moved towards the temple of SEESH MAHAL. Nani handed the idol of Devi maa to panditji. That idol was the idol of Mallik family. It was said that Anandi Sagar Mallik had got the idol as a gift from a sadhu.
   After a small puja,the idol was placed again on her actual place. Arnav took the blessing of Pundit couple and then from nani,mama and mami.
     Then pundit spread Ganga jal every where of the palace for purity and sacredness. After some more rituals the pundit couples left not before promising to visit soon for Abhisek(crown ceremony)of Arnav.
    All family members were sitting in the hall when Arnav,who was on a business call after puja,came inside. He looked at his family and said"okay everyone. Lets go to our rooms. You all must be tired."
   Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
      Again he said"Nani,Mama and mami. Your chambers are on ground floor. Aman and Anju have their chamber in first floor. NK and Lavi have their in second floor. Aksh has his chamber third floor. And mine on the top floor. "
    All nodded their heads.
  NK asked his Arnav while scratching his head"But Nanav,what is this chamber? I cannot understand yaar. "
    Arnav looked at him and all others. All were equally confused. As the whole interior was designed by ASR,none knew what was it like.
  Arnav answered" its like flat. Each chamber had three bed rooms. Except those on ground floor as Nani,Mama wouldnot need it. Each room has wash room Walk-in closet in it. And each chamber has its own poolside,gym,small kitchen,study and all other you would need. Okay"
   All were looking at him with adoration,love and respect. He was the one who would always take care of them. Be the reason of their smile.
   Arnav moved towards the stairs,then stopped and looked at HP and others. He said"Hari kaka you know where to go. All of you rest."
   HP and his wife nodded their heads and ushered other servants to their rooms.
   All the Raizadas went to their respective chambers and were surprised. Their chambers were actually beautiful. Aman and Anjali had their chamber in blue and white with hint of red. NK and La had their chamber in white and green with hint of orange. Aksh had his chamber in white with light pink here and there. Nani had cream heighlighted chamber. Mama mami had white with coffee heightlighted chamber. And ARNAV had white chamber with royal blue furnitures.
  All had their dinner in their rooms and slept.