CONFUSED HEARTS

Heart is very confusing. And it is more confusing when we fight with it.
   Both Arnav and Khushi were going through severe confusion. They had never felt so irritated in their life. One was feeling irritated with the thoughts of Khushi in his mind while other was confused about the rapid beating of her heart.
      Next day was hectic. Khushi had to stay in ARD with others. They had to make their designs fit for the models. And check with the make up artists.
    All day long Khushi's mind kept playing her meetings with Arnav.
   Same was with Arnav. But once he started working,he became robot.
   Night was quite serious for RAIZADA family. News of Mallik Nawab's return was spreading like wildfire. And they had doubts that Abhay Mallik might come to know about it.
   After lots of arguement it was finally decided that ASR will be going to Kolkata for 2 days alongwith La.
    Arnav had to accept it as his family kept persuing him. Both La and Arnav packed their bags.
    Next day early morning Aman and NK dropped them in Airport as they had early morning flight.

  Khushi went to Sheesh mahal next day.  The models had to practice walking on the ramp. She visited Nani. But her eyes kept searching for a single face. She was feeling restless not seeing Arnav. Nani mami and Anjali who were sitting with her noticed it too.
   Anjali cleared her throat to gain attention of a lost Khushi. Khushi came out of her dream world and looked at her questioningly. Anjali asked"Khushi what are you thinking? You are quite lost in your thoughts?"
    Khushi nodded her head in negative. She spend some more time with the  ladies and went to her flat.

     Both the soulmates were lost in each other thoughts. Anjali had called Arnav and had said about Khushi's visit. Arnav was regreting his decision of coming to Kolkata now. If only he was in Sheesh mahal.
   Both slept with thoughts full of each other. But the dream that they saw was quite disturbing.
DREAM
    Arnav and Khushi were both walking holding hands in a beautiful garden. Sun was setting and Khushi was talking to Arnav. And he was smiling at her.
  But suddenly Arnav and Khushi both were in a dark room. And they were tied to a pillar. Tears were gushing out of their eyes and blood was dripping from stomach of Arnav. And there were some men holding knife and they were laughing like devils. One of them walked to them and pushed the sword he was holding in Arnav's chest.
And then pushed it in Khushi's chest. Both cried in pain and fell on their knees.
   One person was standing in the shadow. He laughed menancingly and said
" goodbye.. king and queen"
End of the dream.
     Both Arnav and Khushi woke up from their sleep. They were sweating profusly.
    They both were disturbed. Arnav was thinking about Khushi and Khushi was thinking about Arnav.
    They spent the last few hours of the night restless.
What was that dream? Was it a link from past? Or was a warning for future?
No one knew. Mystery were thick and dense. But time was nearing for unveiling of the mystery.