LETTERS 2

Delhi
Same night
Khushi hold the second letter and unfold it. Her heart was beating like thunder. She bagan to read
   My child,
     Thank you for trusting me. I love you my baby.
  Khushi,when i was running away from lukhnow,i got to know that Arnu has lost his memory due to trauma. I sighed in relief. He was little safe with his maternal family. I caught the train and went to Delhi. A couple i met helped me. Their name is Astha and Shlok mehta. They are treating me like their own sister now. They dont know who i am. They just know my name is Maya. Nothing else.
Khushi I think i will leave you near them after my death. They cant be parents. If it happens then you will be happy my baby.
I had send Shlok bhai to jaipur once. He said My brother is now the new king. All our family are killed baby and Ashish bhai's step brother and step mother are too involved. I dont know why but baby i feel someone other than those two dogs is mastermind.
Okay baby. Will write you again. Mumma loves you a lot my princess. Keep smiling.
                  Yours mother

Khushi hurridely opened the others. They were short ones with messages of her mother.
Last one was what wretched her heart.
The last letter
My child,
I am nine months pregnant now.
And while writing this letter i am sitting on the step of durga maa temple. I am begging. See this is what is fate. I was born in a middle class family. Then i fell in love with the prince. We got married and i became queen. Then my king left me and now queen of jaipur is a beggar.
Dont be sad. Always remember You are a princess. Beta be brave and couragious.
The people you have to fight against are monsters. So be the best before standing up. We were living a peaceful life when  three days back some goons loitered around our house. As Shlokbhai said i sneaked in dress of maid. Then shlok bhai prepared Astha as a queen. I was seeing all this from the window. When the goons broke inside they said Astha bhabi was me. And they killed both of them brutally. They were satisfied to save me.
I am feeling guilty. But we had to save you.
I ran away after the goons left.

Khushi. My dear. I was hit by a stone while walking. A kind man named Dayalal Sharma helped me. His wife has given birth to a dead baby.
Baby i have not much time. My internal bleeding is not stoping. Please forgive your mumma beta. I am going to say dayalal to take you as his daughter. And i will ask him to give you this packet after your eighteen birthday. If you are reading this then he must have his own child and neglected you. Sorry my child for putting you through all these. And Arnu and his maternal side family has vanished from india.
Bye beta. Mumma and dada love you a lot
                    Your mother

At the end of reading Khushi was on her knees crying hugging the letters to her chest. She cried cried until early morning. When she opened the othed packets she got a beutiful solitary dimond ring and a peacock hairpin of her mother.
She packed all those and placed them in her safe place that is inside her pillow.
She had built this safe inside her pillow because of Sheetal. There was a box inside pillow that was password protected.
Then she slept due to the tiredness.