OFFICE

On MONDAY morning,in SHEESH MAHAL everyone was busy. All had to visit ARI Lukhnow. And the biggest show of ARD was on Thursday. So all were busy.
     Khushi got up early and did her chores. After Margaritta left,she locked the door and went to ARD in the bus. They all reached office and went to the work place.
   The interior and exterior of the ARD left them opened mouth.
   Every person working in ARI Lukhnow was chosen by ASR.  They were all talented,honest and hard working.
   In afternoon announcement of the fashion show was made. It was revealed that all the designers were the ones who had designed the dresses of the show. There were more than 40 designers.
    The event was going to be held in Sheesh mahal. So all left for there.
  When they reached there,other members of ARI were present there mostly. Some were absent for work.
All mingled with each other. After few minutes there was a call for designers. So all left to the back stage. Stage was already built. Khushi was surprised to see her twenty best designs on the show. She touched all one by one and felt the softness of the clothes. There were more than 500 dresses. They were from traditional indian dresses to western dresses.
   All the designers were introduced to the models. They all became busy with work.
    After 6 o'clock in evening Khushi was free. All went to their flats by office buses. But Khushi stayed back. She walked towards the main door. Lost in thoughts she was about to collide with door when someone held her hand abd pulled her. She collided with a hard chest. The hand on her wrist and back was sending her current making her knee go weak.
     Arnav had gone to meet Chief minister of UP and invite him to the show. When he returned,his heart beat raised and wind brushed past him with familiar Jasmine and rose scent of Khushi. He got out of car and was walking towards main door when he saw Khushi lost in thoughts walking towards the door. Door was closed. Khushi was going to bump into the door when he hold her left hand and jerked her towards him. She collided with his chest and his breathe hitched. The softness of her body was creating havoc inside him. Her hands were holding his shoulder and eyes were closed. She too was breathing heavily. After few seconds she slowly opened her eyes and both got lost.
     Tic tic tic tic.. time was passing. But two soulmates were lost. Lost in the eyes which held love,only love.
   Khushi was thinking"why are his eyes so deep. Its like they can read my soul. Why my heart is beating so fast. Why do he feel known to me,like i know him from ages?"
   Arnav was thinking"why are her eyes so beautyful. They express everything she has in her heart. Why she feels like someone close to me. Like i know her from ages"
   God  smiled at the two soulmates from heven.
  Both of their trance broke at the fake cough of Anjali. She was going to garden for a stroll when she witnessed the eyelock of them.
     Arnav made Khushi stand properly and left. Khushi looked here and there nervously. Her cheeks were pink like rose due to blush. Anjali dragged her inside.
   Khushi took elders blessing and sat beside La. She now and then kept looking at the stairs.
  Anjali who was observing her from beginning gigled. She had heard from La about what had happened when Khushi had entered.
     After having tea with Raizadas,Khushi bid bye to them and left.
    Arnav who was at balcony saw Khushi leaving from Sheesh Mahal.
   At night Aman and Arnav were discussing about the event when Aman suddenly asked"ASR,did you get any information on Maya aunty?"
   Arnav shook his head in denial.
Aman put his hand on Arnav's shoulder and said"relax ASR. i feel positive about this. I have collected information about that bastard. Abhay mallik. He was married to Mayuri mallik. She died during child birth. He has one son. Dhruv mallik. He has a mistress,Kalyani. And she has two children,Natasha and Niraj. They both are of 22. And Dhruv is living with his maternal uncle. He is an IPS officer. He hates Abhay to core."
  Arnav was listening to Aman. He said"contact DHRUV Aman. I want to meet him as soon as possible."
   Aman nodded his head and went from there dialing some number. Arnav said with gritted teeth"Wait for your death ABHAY MALLIK. You will repay for every cry of my mother. Every tear drop of Maya aunty. You will pay for every day i spend without my parents. Wait. Wait for your destruction."
     Arnav took deep breaths to calm his nerve. Then went down stair.
  Nani saw him and called"chhote,beta come here."
   He went near her and slept in her lap. She kept brushing his hair. In her heart Devyani prayed for happiness of her grandchild.
     Khushi went to her flat and freshened up. She cooked dinner and ate. She read the letters of her mother again. She decided to ask RAIZADAS about Arnu.
   Then she smiled at the thoughts of a certain RAIZADA. Blush crept to her cheeks whsn she recalled the touch of him at her waist.
  Both slept with a smile on their lips.