THE BIG DAY

The dream kept disturbing Arnav and Khushi. Arnav kept thinking about the presence of Khushi in his dream and Khushi was terrified.
   Two days passed and Arnav with Lavanya returned to Lukhnow. It was the day they were waiting. Everything was arranged perfectly. The designers,models,make-up artists,choreographers all were busy. Management team was running here and there. The VIPs and VVIPs from everywhere were coming. Some were business associates and some were celebrities. The Sheesh Mahal palace was decorated like a bride.
  The show started with formal speech of Aman and Lavanya. Khushi had changed into a purple white combination saree. She was eager to see the reaction of the crowd for her designs. One by one models walked on the ramp. Crowd was opened mouth. It was first time in India that there was a such a huge fashion event. Each dress was beautiful. With each dress the name of the designer was introduced. Khushi was beyond happy when she saw the reaction if the crowd for her dress. Her designs were last to show. Then started ASR's designs. Each design left everyone bewitched. And last came all the designers. Everyone walked one by one and stood in a line. Last entered Khushi. She went ahead and stood at the centre. Everyone in the show was like awwed. They kept wondering who she was. When the host announced her as the designer of the last cloth line before ASR's,Khushi sharma,all cheered. All the designers went inside.
    Host" and now let us welcome the people behind ARI. First welcome Aman Mathur,Ceo of AR construction."
Aman wearing a white suit and black shirt entered the stage. Everyone cheered for him. He waved his hand and stood on the stage.
Host"and now let us welcome the ceo of AR hotels and reasturants. Ms Anjali Malhotra."
Anjali wearing a white off shoulder party dress with black stones on neck line and waistband alongwith black sandal walked to the stage. She walked and stood beside Aman. Crowd cheered for the beauty.
  Host"Now let us welcome Nikhil Khurana. Ceo of AR ENTERTAINMENT and AR PUBLISHING HOUSE. Please give him a big round of appluse. "
  NK walked in wearing a blue suit and white shirt with blue tie. He stood beside Aman and Anjali and waved to the crowd with his trade mark wink.
  Host"and now let us welcome the gorgeous and talented person with voice of an angel. Yes give a big hands for LKR. LAVANYA K. RAIZADA. The heart beat of music industry. And Ceo of AR MUSICS."
Lavanya entered wearing a blue knee length dress with short sleeve paired with white heels. Everyone stood up from their seats to see the gorgeous LKR. She smiled her dimpled smile and stood beside NK.
Host"And now let us welcome MR Monohar Raizada and Mrs Monorama Raizada. Both Mr and Mrs Raizada are famous and respected all around the world for their work and achivements through AR EDUCATION TRUST which manages wide range of education institutes and orphanages all over the world.  "
  Manohar and Manorama entered and stood beside Lavanya.
Host"and now let us welcome Mr Aksh Raizada,son of Mr and Mrs Raizada,is the ceo of AR group of Hospitals. He is counted among the best neuro specialists in world. Put your hands together for Mr AKSH RAIZADA and Mrs DEVYANI RAIZADA,the eldest member of Raizada family.  "
  Aksh holding Devyani devi's hand walked to the stage. He was wearing a brown suit with white shirt. He waved his hands and crowd cheered for the doctor. Both stood aside of Manohar.
  The hall became silent. All were eagerly waiting to see the face of the ruthless lion who rules bussiness world. Everyone's heart was beating rapidly. Some with fear,some with query,some with wait. And finally after some minutes of silence the light went off. Only dim light was on. And a voice boomed through the hall.
"Good evening everyone" said the husky voice so pleasant yet so authorative. And light centered at the entrance of the ramp. There stood a young man.
  Again the voice began"Thank you all for being present in the biggest event of ARI in India."
  Lights started to turn on. And in the center of stage stood a young man wearing all black suit. Everyone were looking at the Greek God before them with eyes opened wide. The handsomeness and power radiated from the young man was enough to left them speechless.
  The young man looked at the crowd and began"I am ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, Only son of late royal couple of Lukhnow and founder,chairman of AR INDUSTRY. And I am glad to announce that the main office of ARI from where all the heads will be working is ARI LUKHNOW. Thank you."
  Everyone was silent. The name ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was enough to let everyone know the person standing before them. The ruthless business tycoon who at such a young age is ruling the business world.
  Khushi was shocked. She could not believe what she heard. The people with whom she met few days ago were actually the famous Raizadas and the person who got her heartbeat race was actually The ASR. And he was also the Arnu her mother mentioned in her letters. She just stood backstage numb until someone broke her trance. She quickly schooled her expression and went to the party hall.
  Media was in fire. ASR appearing infront of media and public was like wild fire. Raizada family walked back stage and walked inside SHEESH MAHAL through back door.
  The party was huge and everyone enjoyed. Main discussion was ASR.  The managers handled the press well.
   Plan was already in motion. The evil side had got the news about the return of Mallik Nawab. The real game starts.