DREAM

NEWYORK CITY,SANTIVAN
Same day
        After a hectic day of constant meetings and heavy work all the young lads walked inside Santivan in their respective cars. Only ASR looked fresh.
Aman"hey ASR. Whats up buddy?"
ASR"what the... stop calling me buddy damn it."
Aman"okay. Sorry buddy"
Arnav muttered a whatever under his breath.
All brust into laughing.
They all freshened up and had chitter chatter. Then wished everyone good night and went to their bed.
Today was hectic. They all thought.
Midnight
   All were sleeping peacefully when suddenly they heard a loud scream of MAA MAYA AUNTY MAA...
They all including HP OP JP and theirs wife ran towards the direction. Nani mama mami were already there. They all knocked the door but door didnot opened. So Aman Aksh and NK ran to the pool side and dived in the pool. They swum to other end and enter the room through poolside door. They looked at the bed and what they saw made them numb.
Lying in the bed their Mentor,guardian,brother was crying bitterly and chanting MAA DAD MAYA AUNTY.  When Nani shouted from the other side they came out of the trance. NK rushed to open the door. All family members rushed in. Nani and Mami went and sat beside Arnav and tried to wake him up.
But he was like revisiting the scenes. He kept thrashing every hand that tried touching him. Aksh saw all this and went near him. He had a glass of water in his hand. He poured the total content on Arnav who woke up immediately.
Arnav"Maa.. "
When he came to sense he saw all his family members near him. Nani Mamaand Mami were crying bitterly. Others were looking at him worridly.
He went near his nani and said in a meek voice"naani? Maa dad mira aunty aur raj uncle.."
He could not complete his words when his nani mama and mami hugged him tightly.
Mami said brokenly"our Arnu remembers us sasuma. He is back. Mallik nawab is back"
All others were looking at the fours blankly not understanding anything.
Mama"yes maa,now we are more stronger. Mallik nawab is with us now. Arnu.. oh my son."
Nani was crying.. she couldnot explain her happiness. The prince has remembered his crown.
All were waiting patiently.
HP broke the silence and said"I will bring water for Chhote NAWAB"
Arnav's head turned towards him. He smiled looking and him and said"Hari kaka. How are you and where is Saku kaki?"
HP was like got a huge lottery. He was smiling and crying at the same time.
HP"i am good and your saku kaki is also good chhote nawab"
Arnav smiled. All others were looking at him with unknown fear.
Arnav"Aman,NK,Aksh,Anju,lavi why are you people looking at me like this? What happened?"
They looked at each other and with nodding their heads rushed together and tackled Arnav in a group hug. They all kept mumbling
"We thought you forgot us bhai. We were scared. Too scared. You are okay bhai? Love you a lot bhai"
Arnav blinked back the tears seeing the love of his family. He hugged them and signalled remaings including the prakashs to join the hug. All smiled at this gesture of their Mallik Nawab and huged him. They all keep thanking God for giving Arnav as their guardian angel.