BLUEPRINT- A SKETCH OF PLAN

NEW WORK
AR INDUSTRY
       ASR  was in his cabin in the huge  building which has all the head offices of AR INDUSTRY.  He was sitting on his black chair and twirling the paper weight in his hand lost in thought. All others ( Aman,NK,Aksh,Lav,Anjali) were looking at him and then at each other. ASR had called them before one hour and said to meet him in his cabin. Here all were waiting for him to disclose the reason for this sudden meeting. And ASR is lost in his thoughts.
    After like fifteen minutes Arnav came out of his thoughts and glanced at his curious family. He cleared his throat and began
ASR" guys,I think I got a plan. What about we shift our main branch to Delhi. We already have ARI there. Just some modification and within two three months everything will be ready. What do you all say?"
    He looked at them with raised eye. The others were just looking at him in awe. At last Aman came out of the stupified silence and began
Aman" ASR,Its really good idea. But where will we stay? I mean we  need protection for family,security issues. What have you thought?"
All looked at their Brother cum guardian. Arnav understood their question and said
ASR"i have thought about it. As you all know I am the prince of Malliks,i own Sheesh mahal. Government is looking after all my properties there. One letter from me and they will hand over those to me. And as  royal family,we will get best security from government. And also USA government will provide us security. Then also we have our own guards. So no worry about it."
All were amazed with his thoughts. He was always one step ahead of everyone. After few minutes of silence they all noded.
Aksh"Bhai,its good. I will inform Maa Papa and Dadi about it. "
Saying this he went outside with phone in hands. La and Anjali sequeled in their seats and shouted" India Wait for us. RAIZADAS are coming."
    Arnav,Aman,NK looked at them and shook their heads.
Aman" okay Anju. Baby. There are lots of preparations to be done. Come lets go."
Aman and Anjali left. Arnav looked at NK and said
ASR" NK you don't have much work in this shifting. As you are involved in Hollywood, i think its time for ARI to enter in bollywood and other Indian industries. What do you say?"
  NK nodded and began"you are right Nannav. We will own Indian film industry too. And Nannav our first movie will be your written story. The one you gave me last week. What say?"
Arnav nodded his head agreeing. Then looked at La and said" what about you Lavi? You ready to rock India?"
La"yes. Bhai. Lets rock India."  She said and clapped her hand in glee.
After some more discussion NK and La left his cabin and he lost himself in his work.