LETTERS

Delhi
     Khushi finished her household chores just before midnight. As usual there were lots of clothes to wash,dishes to be cleaned,house to be swept and clean and many other chores. She has college in day time. So all works should be finshed by night. Finally she sighed in relief.
    When Khushi went to her room,which is smallar than the bathroom her family uses,she saw a packet placed on her bed. As she moved towards the packet,the clock chimed signalling her about midnight. When she saw it was an old packet,she wad bewildered. So without thinking anything,she hold the packet and opened it. It was a packet size of pillow. So she sat in her bed and poured the contents on her bed. There were 3 small packets inside. She was surprised. Her family never gifted her anything. So what is it??
  She with trembling hands picked up the smallest one and opened it. From that she got some letters. She wondered
"Who would have written these letters?"
She opened one and began to read.
Letter
    My dear child,
       You would be wondering now who wrote these many letters to you. Isn't it?
  Don't worry dear. I will solve it. Sorry. Forgot to introduced myself. I am Maya. Maya Rajbir pratap Singh. I am wife of Rana Rajbir Pratap Singh of Jaipur. Yes We are royals. And you my sweet are our only child,the ray of hope of our life,our princess,our Khushi.
     Yes Khushi you are our daughter. I am writting this letter when I am 7 months pregnant and i know you are a girl.
      Donot hate me my child for not being with you. I am sorry. I know i will not survive. I am having a complecated pregnancy.
    Leave it. Khushi you know your father was a great husband,a great king,an humble human being and a bestest friend. I know he would have been the best father,if he was alive today. Yes My child,your father was brutally murdered alongwith his best friend and his wife Nawab of Lukhnow Aashish Mallik and his wife Ratna Mallik.
I was not with them that moment,otherwise we both wouldnot have survived.
  It was the day of celebrating Arnu's birthday. Arnu is only son of the Nawab couples. We were all so happy. You know he was such an intellogent kid then. At three year age he had completed his pre school. We and our trusted driver Sashi were there to celebrate the day. We all wished Arnu at midnight and he was so happy. His nani and mama mami were to visit them next day. We were at their palace SHEESH MAHAL. After celebrating his birthday Arnu was sittin and asking me about You. Khushi it was Arnu who named you Khushi. He used to say that you are his khushi. He talked with us about his new school. It was such a happy moment Khushi.
    But suddenly Sashi came running inside. What he said was
enough to shake ground beneath us. Someone had bribed our security and was coming to attack us. I was the first one to react. I hold Arnu's han and went inside the kitchen. Ratna bhabi ran into store room on pressure of Ashish bhai. Ashish bhai and your papa got hold of the swords hanging nearest and shashi grabbed a hunting gun. They fought. But they were three and those goons were more than 50. Some of them went in search of us,Ratna bhabi ,me and Arnu. But they only got Ratna bhabi. We both were inside the kitchen cabinet. They raped Ratna bhabi again and again until she was dead and then brutally killed Rajbir and Ashish bhai alongwith Sashi. And then they left.
   We both were traumatized. We fainted there. When i woke up I was in hospital and no one was there. So i carefully sneaked outside. I saw a doctor talking to one of the goons of previous night. They were planning to kill us there. So i ran away..
                           Your's mother
When Khushi finished the first letter,she was crying bitterly.
Khushi"I promise maa i will avenge all your death. I will not leave them"
Again she thought what happened next.