EXPLANATION OF PAST

Newyork city
Santivan
   All were amazed when they heard the story of Sagar and Anandi. So they sat quite for some minutes. Then NK began
"Wow nani. I feel like i was a part of this. Its was great. Okay. But what is the connection of Nanav(Nk calls ASR nanav) in all this? I dont understand"
All others nodded their heads in agreement.
Arnav smiled and began"My father was late Nawab of Lukhnow. Ashish singh mallik and my maa Ratna Raizada Mallik his queen. So after them I am Mallik Nawab. And from childhood people used to call me CHHOTE NAWAB. My parents,Rajbir uncle and Shashi uncle were brutally murdered by goons. Maya aunty was pregnent. She and i were hiding in kitchen cabinet. We saw them killing. They raped my mother again and again until she died."
Arnav was trembling in rage. All were seeing him in this much rage for first time. Yes he was angryman. But now he was lava. An ocean of fire that would burn and drown its culprits till eternity.
Mama placed his hands on his shoulder. Then mama began"we reached SHEESH MAHAL early morning. But the sight that greeted us made us numb. Like life was sucked out of us. My sister,brother-in-law,ranaji and sashi were in pool of there own blood. We called the police. But they were bribed too. Maa was again and again fainting. So mano went to bring water from kitchen. She saw saree from cabinet. So opened it and saw Arnav and Maya had fainted. They were admitted. Arnav woke up first. But due to the trauma he had lost his memory. Thank god he was only 4. We said him that his parents died in an accident. We took him to the funeral. When we got back from funeral,we went to hospital to check Maya. But she was no where to be found. So we returned tl Delhi. Sheesh mahal is empty from then. As no one but the crown prince or king can enter,Ashish bhai's half brother who is a child of concubine,cant claim throne. So they started threatening us with Arnu's life. After some month we moved here without informing anyone. We just sent letters to central government,cbi and raw informing them about the threats and photos of Arnav with us. So the government cant claim the throne. Now also Raizada is a big name,so they cant mess with us."
After Mama explained,all sat quitely for few minutes.
Then Aman said
"Its time for payback. They will pay for what they did with uncle aunty. We will make them pay. What say guys?"
All"yes we are with you bhai. Its our fight. We will make them pay"
Arnav and the elders were happy. Arnav"Yes. We will. But first we will go to India. But not now. We will hire PI first to gather information. Then we will plan perfectly. Then will attack. They will not get time to think what hit them and from where"
All nodded. Everyone was thinking about the enigma before them. What is he made up of? So much patience,virtue,wisdom,power. Truely he is Mallik Nawab. A true nawab. King of Business world. Shark,dragon,beast what not.
Elders blessed him and despersed to their room. Aman,aksh,Nk,La and Anjali also hugged their bhai and went to catch some sleep.
But Arnav was awake. He was wondering about Maya. Was she alive. Did Khushi even born??
So much questions..