PLAN ON MOTION

New york city
   Raizada mansion
          Two months had passed since the planning started. And all work needed for shift was done. Aman had already visited AR Construction head office of India in New Delhi. NK had started his project on the movie written by ASR. Lav's concerts were already planned. Anjali had been to India with Aman to the head office of AR Hotels and Resturants. Aksh had done all his work through video conference.  And ARI was all set on work. New staffs were hired. New buildings were built at Delhi and Lukhnow. And Sheesh Mahal was brought to its lost glory with modern interior.
But all was kept under wrap. AR DESIGN was planning its biggest show of all time in Sheesh Mahal. And it will announce of return of the King.
   It was a saturday. So a day off for everyone. But Santivan was hustled bustled. All were running from here to there. Servants running like crazy. Why not? All Raizadas were shifting to India permanently. That too next day.
This is how ASR found his home when he returned from his London trip. And a single word escaped his mouth"what the..."
     He looked at his home like tornado has hit it. Then he remembered about shifting. He shook his head at his crazy family and went to his room.
   Anjali came down talking to herself"finally packing got finished. I will see what Aman is doing. He always mess his things. Bhai's packing is already finished thanks to me and La."
Arnav who was coming downstair after rest saw this and was amused. He smirked and went to Anjali who was still lost in thoughts,said"so you and Lavi packed my bags. What else did you do?"
Anjali lost in her thoughts of her new room in Sheesh mahal just nodded her head and started walking away. She was still lost and got crashed with a hurrying Aman,who was coming from the other side lost in his thoughts. Both fell on ground with loud thud and Arnav could not control and brust into laughing.
All family members who heard the loud soud of someone falling came rushing to the scene and were left open mouthed at what they saw. They saw their Chhote,Bhai,Arnav bitwa laughing loudly at the scene. Nani,mami had happy tears in their eyes at the sight of Arnav laughing. It was rarest sight to see. Even the reson of all drama,Anjali and Aman were looking at him eyes open wide and jaw touching floor. It made Arnav laugh even more. Now all were in tears watching their Guardian angel happy.
  After some minutes Arnav controled his laughter and sat on floor breathing heaviely. He was still chuckling.
Seeing Arnav sitting on floor all got worried and rushed to his side.
Aksh"bhai. Are you okay? Are you feeling dizzy? Did you have food? Oh my god. Aman call the driver."
Hearing worried tone of Aksh,Arnav smiled at him and looked around. All were looking at him worried. He smiled and said" I am okay Aksh. Nani,mami I am okay. Its just i felt breathless. Okay. "
Aksh and NK helped him get up while La and Mama helped Aman and Anjali.
All went to the dinning and had their dinner. Then sat on the lounge.
Arnav"Aman you informed pilot to reach here at 7 in morning. Right?" He asked Aman.
Aman nodded his head.
Arnav"okay everyone. Lets rest. Tommorow we have a long journey ahead "
  All nodded their head and and bid good night. And went to their room.
MORNING 6 AM..
   Nani did puja near the devi maa idol. Then asked HP to bring velvate cloth. She wrapped the idol in the red velvet cloth and hold in in her hands. By then servants had brought all their luggages downstair. All went to the private jet and flew to the destination. NEW DELHI.