BITS OF HISTORY

NEWYORK CITY
Santivan,same night
      After the emotional talks and hugs all were seated in Arnav's room. The youngsters were wondering what was this Mallik nawab. They were waiting for elders to clear the air. But look like elders were happy in their own worlds. So finally Lavanya voiced their doubts
Lav"bhai,what is this Mallik Nawab and Chhote Nawab"?
All the others too looked at Arnav. But he turned towards nani and said"nani will explain as she is the eldest one and knows all about it."
Nani nodded her head and started
"Mallik are the royal family of UP. They lived in their capital Lukhnow in their palace SHEESH MAHAL. Seven hundred years ago  Uttar pradesh was ruled by a devious king named Soumendra Nagesh. He was a brutal king. People were scared of his mere presence. His son was Shyamalal Nagesh. He was much more than his father. He used to kidnap immature girls from their home to enjoy his physical needs. Even he did not left married women. Many people died protecting their beloved and sisters. But his way didnot stop. He increased taxes to make people poor to even earn living.
While he was on his tour to another state,he saw a beautiful girl on the road of Lukhnow. He wanted that girl to be his queen.
The same day a landlord of some distant land entered in Lukhnow. He was young,well built,a great warrior and man full of wisdom and virtue. He also met the same girl. Her name was Anandi Gupta. Her father was one of the minister of Nagesh's court. His name was Sashidhar Gupta. He had one son Amlan Gupta and his wife was dead. Amlan was also a warrior.
The landlord's name was SAGAR SINGH MALLIK. Sagar and Anandi fell in love. Sagar had younger brother and twin sister. Their name was Akash Singh mallik and Anjulima singh mallik. Both were unmarried. Sagar met Anandi's family and asked her hand for marriage which both her father and brother agreed. Sagar stayed with them for few days. He was an orphan as his mother died when he was five and father when he was fourteen. From then he was taking care of his siblings.
When Shyamlal proposed marriage proposal infront of Sashidhar ,he asked time to think. When Sashidhar informed this to his family Sagar and Amlan were infuriated. In between Sagar had also come to know about the state of kingdom. So he decided. He will protect his love and the innocents also from Shyamalal and his family. He prepared for war. He went back with Amlan and Anandi to his land and stayed there for sometime. In this time Amlan developed feelings for Anjulima.
Here Shayamlal was forcing Sashidhar to decide. So Sashidhar told him that astrologer said them to wait for one year as anandi has some problem. Then Shyamlal stoped pressuring him and again started his way.
On the other side Sagar had send some of his men to fire the rebellion. And he gathered more and more soldiers. In all this Amlan and Akash were always with him. Within one year more than half of the soldiers were on his side. He made a huge army and attacked. Sagar won and was the new king. He ordered his peoples to break the Nagesh palace and build SHEESH MAHAL. He made Amlan his chief warriorand Akash his crown prince. Then got married to Anandi. Amlan got married to Anjulima. After four years Anandi gave birth to the first heir of Malliks. Nawab Sampad singh Mallik. After his birth everyone was happy. But after one year mysteriously one morning Nawab couples,Akash,Amlan and anjulima all were found dead in their chambers. It was a mystery. Chief minister Nandakishore and his wife Lajwanti brought up the prince. No one knows who killed the royal family brutally."
Nani ended history and looked at all. They all sat in dazed.