A DAY OF COURAGE

DELHI
Next day
   Khushi woke up from her much needed sleep by loud banging at her door. She was irritated. Why cant these people leave her some time alone.
It was 9o'clock when Sheetal woke up. To her surprise there was no Khushi waiting with her bed tea. She was furious beyond limit. So she wear her slipper and rushed downstair. When she reached,she saw her parents mirroring her expression. She looked around,but there was no Khushi. So she marched towards Khushi room to give her some lesson. And her parents follow her behind. She began banging her door.
  Khushi got off her bed and opened the door. There stood beyond furious Sheetal and Sharma couple. She asked
"What happened?why are You knocking my door?"
Sheetal seeing Khushi asking questions raised her hand to slap her hard. But Khushi caught her hand in tight grip. Khushi was beyond angry.
Khushi"Dont you ever dare to raise your hand on me. Or I will break it into so many pieces that you will forget how to count. Understand?"
The sharmas were shocked. They had never seen this Khushi before. Khushi was always a weak,shy,timid and coward for them.
Dayalal was first to compose himself and said"Khushi go to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I am late and sheetal has college. Dont look at me and go." He was rude.
Khushi grip on sheetal's hand tightened and she whinced.
Khushi" mr. Sharma. Ask your wife to prepare food for you. I am not your servant. And i am leaving this house and shifting to my hostel."
She left sheetal hand not before jerking her away and shut the door on their faces. Time to face odds and fight
  Khushi went to her room and freshened herself. She then packed her little belongings and dragged her bad out. When she reached the hall she saw Sharma family sitting there. She even didnot acknowledged them and dragged her bag out.

     Khushi called Payal.
Khushi"Hey Payal. Are you busy?"
Payal was surprised. Khushi calling her was next to impossible during she was at home. So she asked"Di yes i am free. In my room. But where are you?"
Khushi told her all that happened  excluding her being Royal and the letters.
Payal"oh god di. Are you okay? Where are you?please come to me."
Khushi"dont worry. I am on my way"
After 15 minutes she reached at Payal's flat.
Actually that was bought by Khushi's money which she got by her designs and paintings.
She owned that flat. Payal was staying there.
Khushi reached there and paid the taxi,then went to her house. When she knocked the door Payal opened. She hugged Khushi tightly. Khushi felt welcome and relaxed.
After few moments they broke the hug.
Payal"Di come in na. You first freshen up and eat."
Payal said in her as usual chirpy tone to make Khushi smile.
Khushi smiled and nodded her head. She went to her room and freshened up. She felt relaxed when hot water touched her body. After 20 minutes she came out and wore a light pink salwar kamiz and went to kitchen.
By then Payal had prepared tea and sandwich for both of them. They ate it silently. After eating Khushi washed the plates and Payal dried them and placed in their place.
Khushi went to her room for some rest and Payal to study. It was a long day indeed..