Chapter 11

The castle ship flew closer to Balmera. It was like a green Earth but didn't seem to be at its best condition. Those Galra really messed this planet up.

"So what's the plan? We go in there and go *pow*pow*pow*! And free the prisoners?" Lance made weird sounds and shooting poses.

"What was that noise?" Keith asked with a weird look.

"Laser guns." Lance smirked.

"No Lance, I think you mean. *Pow*Pow*Pow*! *Screech!*Clack*POW*!" Hunk made deeper sounds and moved his arms like a cannon.

"That sounds like fireworks." Lance stated.

"Technically they're more like. *pechew*pechew*pechew!*" Pidge made squeaky sounds and used her hands like a hand gun.

"You guys really don't pay attention do you? They sound more like. *bam*bam*bam*!" I made the correct gun sounds and used my arm to make it seem like a rifle.

"Ok, enough with the bad sound effects." Shiro scolded which made us all quiet. "Besides it's more like, *blam*blam*blam*!" Shiro took poses like a hitman and used his hand like a gun.

"What?!" (Keith)

"You're crazy." (Pidge)

"That's definitely not it." (y/n)

"No way." (Lance)

"Uh wrong." (Hunk)

"Paladins focus!" Allura finally scolded to stop this madness.

"Besides we can't just shoot at the Galra. Balmera is a living thing and from what we've seen it doesn't look very good." Hunk said and Coran sadly nodded. Apparently those who took the Balmera's crystals were to perform an energy rejuvenation ceremony to heal it. But of course the Galra never planned on doing such a thing.

"After seeing Shay's people being enslaved, it made me realize just how bad Zarkon really is." R-Really? You mean the times he sent his war ship after us or that giant alien to kill us didn't even set the thought in your head? "And we're the only ones who can stop him.

"Ok so we can't shoot over there. Plan B, we find a way to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them there." Shiro says.

"Wait I know! If we attack all of his big mining stuff from the surface, the Galra troops will have to come up to defend it. Then we beat them up, head into the tunnels and Voltron saves the day." Hunk smiled at his plan.

"But how will we know how many are left down there in the tunnels?" Keith asked.

"We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using bio-thermal life indicator point technology." Allura said, creating a hologram of an egg shaped device which opened to reveal a small ball of light.

"Oh BLIP- tech!" Pidge excitedly said, earning a confused gaze from the alien princess. "It's an acronym..."

"One of you will have to go around and drop these sensors in the mines. Then we'll be able to see where the Galra and Balmerans are."

"I can do it. I just modified the Green Lion with the invisible maze's cloaking ability. I should be able to fly around unnoticed." Pidge volunteered. Coran opened a screen and showed a large building with purple lights.

"That's their main power generator. If you take that down, it will severely weaken their defenses." Coran said.

"We will stay up here and give tactical support. With the castle's defenses weakened from Sendak's crystal, we won't be of much help to you." Allura stated.

"I'll take out the power generator. Keith, Lance, Hunk, (y/n), you take down those big mining rigs around the area." Shiro instructed.

"Yeah! Ok! Let's go kick some alien butt!" Hunk enthusiastically exclaimed. All of us went into our lions, getting ready to be shot into the air.