Chapter 27 (1)

For this chapter, it'll be split in two. One for going into the weblum, and the next is getting Slav out from prison. And we reached 4K hearts!! ><

On that note, I realised that my recent chapters aren't getting as many hearts as the first few. Pls comment on what I should improve on. I really want to ensure that all of you have a good time reading my novel. Thx:)

I sweatdropped at the large sleeping boy on the seat. How on earth does he gain the capability to sleep during an important battle strategy discussion? Soon he started to fidget a little before gasping with his eyes wide open.

"W-What! What'd I miss?!" He cried out.

"Oh nothing important. We've just figured out a way to defeat Zarkon." Lance replied with a smirk and his arms crossed.

"Really? I dozed off for ten minutes and you already came up with a plan to defeat the forces of evil?"

"You've been asleep for three hours." Pidge retorted making Hunk blush.

"I think we've got something here." Shiro murmured as he and Kolivan looked up at the hologram map of Zarkon's ship. "It's dangerous and there's alot of moving parts, but if we can coordinate everything just right-"

"Zarkon's reign will come to an end, and the savagery that's posioned our universe can finally be cleansed." Kolivan finished and turned to Shiro. "You've done it Shiro."

"We did it together." Shiro said and held out his hand. Kolivan stared at it for a while before accepting it by grabbing his arm.

"As long as we stick to the plan, it should work." Allura said, immediately breaking the mood.

"It will work. Perhaps then you will see that not all galra are as bad as Zarkon." Kolivan said, returning the glare at her. Allura ignored him and turned to Keith who was staring at the hologram. I sighed. Ever since the team found out about Keith being half galra, they've been a little distant from him, especially Allura. Sure some of us didn't actually mind like me and Shiro, some just quietly ignored him for a while, but Allura openly showed her distrust and disfavour towards Keith. Honestly, it sucks. I mean, she couldn't possibly think that Keith's siding Zarkon just because we found out one of his parents is a galra, even after all that he's done. Being half galra isn't even his fault. But I could only give my support to Keith at this point of time.

"So what's the plan?" Hunk finally asked.

"The plan is amazing!" Lance ran to the hologram and grinned. "First, we infect Zarkon's ship with a virus. Then we make an extra-large womrhole and lure Zarkon inside of it, zapping him a bajillian lightyears away!" All of us stared at Lance dramatically explaining the plan. He then grabbed one of the screens and ran to another side, creating the hologram ship with the screen. "Then when he pops out on the other side, all like 'Oh why isn't my ship working?', Voltron kicks butt!" I sweatdropped as Lance pretended to fight like a robot with all the sound effects, getting exhilarated along the way.

"Is he always like that?" I was a little shocked when Kolivan suddenly spoke to me in a low voice, his eyes staring at Lance.

"Yeah pretty much." I answered with a sigh. Guess Lance can leave even the greatest alien Chiefs stunned.

"Whoa. So this is really it?" Hunk mumbled, making everyone silent. After all the adventures that we've been through, it was kind of sad that it was coming to an end. I mean, I would love to go back home once we saved the universe, but I don't want to leave these wild adventures in space, nor do I want to leave Lilac.