A/N

What is pain? Pain is when you have final exams that you must pass for in order to get into a good university, thus having to spend all your time studying and control yourself from binge watching season 3 of Voltron...... Welcome to my life.

Hahaha I don't mean to put you all in a bad mood so let's lighten things up a bit. I just want to give a big thank you to all readers who are reading this fanfiction. When I first started out this novel, it only had a few readers and hearts, and I was close to pushing this novel aside. But then so many more people started reading this and now we have 87+K reads and 3K+ hearts. My mind is still wrapping around this 😂 So I just wanna say thank you for all of your support.

I also want to apologise for all of my long hiatus's as I stated many times, I'm in the middle of my final exams and this brings me to the bad news.

I will be going into hiatus till the end of the year.

Now pls don't start hating me. This exams is just really important as it'll determine the kind of university I go to and I really want to get to a good one. That's why I'm gonna have to put aside writing for a while. I know this is a lot to ask from all of you but Pls try to understand. Also, I've noticed that my recent chapters have been getting less hearts compared to the first few chapters. Pls leave your comments on how I can improve on them to make them better.

Hopefully the next chapter that I'm currently trying to finish will compensate for my apologies, as well as satisfy your romance needs in this story. I've actually been rereading this fanfiction and saw that there isn't much romantic scenes between the reader and Paladins. So I thought I would add an extra chapter with fluff. Hope you all enjoy it:))