The

~♥️~

Yugyeom woke up today earlier
than usual. Maybe that was the reason of his unbearable painful headache. He looked around slowly, with his watery lazy looking eyes and saw his best friend peacefully sleeping next to him. Bambam's bed was on the other side of the room, next to their wooden window. Yugyeom's body moved closer to his hyung, keeping his eyes on his angelic features.

Somehow, getting closer than he intended, the giant baby leaned over, seeming to unwrap a sudden desire to get even closer, closer than physically possible. Then, he finally stopped. Okay, he kept getting intimately nearer to the older but when there's no space, then what? What will he do?

Yugyeom frowned for a moment, confused about his odd reactions and movements. He felt like he lost all control over his own body and gestures, being sure his mind couldn't keep up with his actions. He gulped, letting a small smile appearing on his flawless face. Following that, he got back on track, reminding himself the length of his "to-do list" and how there was no time for spacing out.

A sweet symphony of small rain drops made Yugyeom's heart flutter . At times like that he remembered how lonely he truly felt, very lonely and also pathetic for pitying himself. He had no reason to feel lonely according to an amazing fandom, such great fans like aghases and a very supportive family like his. However, he felt untouched, a different kind of loneliness... he called it being "needy". Those dry lips were craving smoothness and softness from another lips, along with burning desire.

Looking in the mirror, his thoughts vanished as he remembered he couldn't date. More like he wasn't allowed to date. It wasn't a secret the fact that many idols had to sign a contract referring to the level publicity allowed for any kind of relationship for period of time. Therefore, a romantic relationship required full censorship without any exception. Firstly, it wasn't an issue for Yugyeom, not a hard task to follow, but now, ironically enough, the tables have radically turned. His 20 year old soul and body wanted to be touched, bruised and used. Moreover, sometimes he felt so needy, his skin would start burning when other members made casual skinship.

-It was driving him crazy.-

Anyway, Yugyeom could mesmerize anybody by simply moving his worked body around, people easily guessing he was a great dancer. With one step, followed by another, he walked to the living room. He opened his laptop and scrolled down as he searched got7 on twitter until he saw a funny edited video of him dancing, posted by a fangirl. The video itself wasn't funny but oh the editing and the background music were priceless. He searched the source, obviously interested to watch some more, learning it was a blog from a site called 'dumbler' which contained many similar videos.

It was 5 AM. There was still enough time to watch two other videos before work, so he recklessly typed on google search:D-U... M B...L E R. Nothing showed up. His eyebrows arched up his forehead, he was overthinking that maybe it was an illegal porn site from the deep web.....or maybe he just misspelled it. Checking the source again, he internally cringed at himself for being distracted 24/7.

Tumblr it is, he sighed. Afterwards, he suddenly got chills thinking that maybe he could find someone to talk to on this app. A silly- playful relationship at miles away wouldn't count as a real one, right?

His first impression of tumblr was positive. He enjoyed the fact that he could create his own world a so-called personalized blog. He visited blogs over blogs and so on, trying to laugh quietly not to wake up the sleeping angel from the other room. His blog looked shamelessly lame, his username was even lamer:"boyfriendmaterial69" what was he thinking when he wrote it? He made it just for fun anyway. No hurt in that, right...?