The gun is gone and so am I

Youngjae was laying down on his freshly stuffed with food tummy, looking as he was asleep. Both arms and legs felt like melting honey, sticking to white sheets that wore Jaebum's spicy parfume. The otter looking boy tried his best to fell asleep although after one hour he realized he couldn't without his fiancé.

Voiceless,he counted every second, hundreds after hundreds, avoiding to become one with the void. For some reason his future husband was busier than usual and he would spend all his time around Jackson, Mark or Bambam. Thinking about it made him miss the other even more, therefore he stretched his fingers to reach Jaebum's pillow. He held it so tightly, like the pillow was an achore and their bed a tremendous ocean, drowning him with poisoned waves.

He inhaled deeply a certain scent that made his nose tingle and started counting from one, as he reached the number of five hundred again. Both ears followed every small sound, sometimes mistaking cars passing by with the way Jaebum's car sounded before parking it. Being motionless, his heartbeats only could make him move a little, annoyed that he felt so vulnerable and full of butterflies after five years of relationship.

His black glowing eyelashes arched up, blessing him with a feminine feature which Jaebum secretly adored. Youngjae was indeed the only weakness Jaebum had, their love was an obsessive one which surprisingly seemed strangely healthy and pure. Everyone hated them together because they were invincible. However, events had shown otherwise during darkest of times.

Slightly louder than wanted, the ex leader stepped inside his bedroom, dull shadows contouring his silhouette. When Youngjae heard that particular sound, his heart went a little crazy yet he didn't react, he just remained in same position. Of course Jaebum thought his angel was sleeping, so he struggled to get undressed and take a shower without kissing the ground.

After taking a hot shower, Jaebum hurried to get under the blanket next to his lover. They didn't see each other all day long, and getting so close to Youngjae was the most powerful cure for stress and frustration. As Jaebum looked at the back of Youngjae's head, his muscles relaxed. He got very close to him, now Jaebum having his lips gently pressed to the back of Youngjae's right ear.

"Youngjae..." Jaebum whispered so quietly, it would be impossible to wake him up. Unfortunately, it wasn't the case, the angel wasn't asleep anyway. " ...I'm sorry to be late. I'm always late."  He then gulped and kissed his boyfriend's ear. "I'm working hard because I want to be the best husband for you, I do not want you to stress about the future." He continued, his voice getting softer. The melodic tone of his gave Youngjae goosebumps.

"So please forgive me for today and for tomorrow. I know you would tell me we should carry the burden together because it's your job in this relationship but there's no place for dirt on your golden hands." Jaebum slowly kissed Youngjae's neck, going lower and stopping after kissing three times his shoulder. "I adore you..." His hands slipped into the silky smooth hair, carefully caressing it.

"Look at me, shamelessly confessing my love towards you while you're asleep. I'm mad and nothing more." The ex leader embraced the body, feeling on his skin the fast heartbeat of the other. Their engagement rings were touching as Jaebum slid his hand on Youngaje's cold one,warming it up. The younger one felt like exploding, his face was burning, getting a red color. He wasn't expecting his boyfriend to be like that, so innocently speaking needy.

Of course he could have hummed in response for all words full of passion, but he didn't want to stop that electric zone his fiancé dared to enter in. Everything felt like a dream. Being so sleepy, Youngjae wasn't even sure if what was happening was real.