Eventually you'll end up where you need to be

~♥️~

As they stepped in, a strong smell of sweat and alcohol hit their noses. Making a way through the crowd , all of them went to the reserved table, placed close to the stage. Yugyeom felt shivers down his spine as the loud music made him feel weird. They weren't used to strippers flirting and touching them. The most successful one was Jaebum. It took him less than half an hour to get tipsy and shirtless.

Eccentric males and females, walking just in their underwear, took Jaebum away from his table, disappearing in the wave of people. That was when they all started spreading around to see what's good.

After one hour, Yugyeom and Jinyoung moved far from their place to be sure people would not recognize them. They wouldn't like to be seen that close to each other.

Yugyeom was totally fascinated how colorful lights shaped Jinyoung's features perfectly. He looked more than beautiful, with his black messy hair and large black and white shirt, Jinyoung could turn on Yugyeom just with a smirk followed by few sweet kisses.

The music was louder than they firstly expected. The celebrated boy had his upper body naked and in his arms full of girls that wore just thiny bikini tops and short skirts. Yugyeom couldn't tell for sure but he was guessing Jaebum was already drunk. The birthday hat on top of his head, was almost falling and his legs weren't fully allowing him to walk straight.

Strippers boys and girls, were totally falling for the leader's sexy and chic charm, looking as they were fighting for who was next on his lap.

Yugyeom started grinning and his hand moved to Jinyoung's hips, pulling him closer. Jinyoung was important to him and his rudeness was one of the things he liked the most.

Jinyoung's long eyelashes beautifully raised, his dark eyes embracing Yugyeoms sight. Jinyoung loved it, every small touch, everytime he got Yugyeom frustrated made his heart flutter. He caressed Yugyeom's hair carefully, their sweaty skins sticking to each other. The alcohol made Jinyoung little tipsy. Fortunetaly, Yugyeom was way younger for drinking so he gave him all responsibilities.

Talking about responsibilities, the one and only that drove them there and sweared not to touch alcohol with his lips was Mark. However, he got to the point where denying his desire made him go crazy for the idea of doing it. So along with Sehun and Youngjae, he took one shot. After that, Mark decided it was enough and yet he drank another one and another one... until he hit the number of 7.

Suga went outside not so long after they've arrived, followed by Namjoon. Yoongi seemed more than stressed out about some stupid fight he has had with his boyfriend and now his boyfriend started accusing him for running away from problems. Namjoon, the master of clever words, promised to help him, mostly because he already knew how itwas like be in difficult situations with your partner.  Let's just say that he was experienced and always ready to help his hyung.

So now, in the back of the nightclub, on the edge of the street, a very drunk and frustrated Min Yoongi was yelling to Jimin ,through his phone, that he 'fucking loved him' and something about his fault of fooling around too much.

Back to Yugyeom, the smoke and puking smell made him feel a little dizzy. Firstly he thought it was the atmosphere but then he realized, the way his blood pumping inside his bloodstreams was burning him. Was he excited? Maybe, most likely a yes if you asked him.

He was mad for Jinyoung's plump reddish lips that looked like they were glossed not so long ago by to red wine he drank. Jinyoung smelt like alcohol and roses and it was an oddly fine combination.

Yugyeom turned his eyes to the other side of the club where the bar was placed. That place got his attention because a loud noises came from there. Before reaching the noisy place, his eyes leaned on a familiar body that was moving in sweet moves just next to the bar. It was Jungkook.