There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so

Things have changed a lot in the last three months. Yes, three month have passed since Jackson and Mark last spoke. The beginning of summer used to be a busy time for got7's members, although this year was different.

Mark, after the accident, went to his hometown in America and started a treatment based on pills and several activities,which fortunately had a positive result on him. Returned to Seoul ,after two months, Mark was participating into weekly social events of voluntary work. Focusing on other things, has helped him with his insecurities of not being able to be loved.

Making a huge change, the oldest moved in Bambam's dormitory, which made the younger a lot happier. Moreover, both of them started spending time on working together at the studio, to assure their comeback will lead more people into the fandom.

Jackson on the other side, was spending time learning how to handle a wide variety of tasks, helped by no other than Jaebum. Since Mark left their dorm, Jackson refused to sleep on their bed so he kept falling asleep on the couch, suffering from severe back pains. Heavy hearted, he discussed the problematic situation to JYP entertainment and finally announced the cancellation of their comeback. He had to struggle with a lot of drama caused by haters and disappointment from aghases.

Jaebum, hero whose cape was invisible,came back as soon as they found out about Mark's hospitalization. Since then, he spent most of his time filling up sheets for Jackson and of course, taking care of Youngjae.
One day, by accident he has heard Yugyeom and Jackson talking about some internet friend , Jackson complaining that he couldn't help the youngest anymore.

Since that day, Yugyeom was almost always gone, arriving at their dorm at 2 AM and leaving as soon as possible. The youngest was busier than ever, his performance was near and he spent all his time inside the dancing room, breaking his limit on daily basis. He also started talking again to his internet friend,during the short lunch break he had in a while. From time to time,Yugyeom would cancel his plans to make sure he had enough time for 'memedablord' , being careless towards his boyfriend.

Jaebum however, tried to convince Yugyeom to rest more and spend some time with his band mates, which didn't go very well. Yugyeom totally disagreeing, he was punished by the ex leader to put his phone down when he walked through the door. Mainly that was the reason why the youngest chose to fall asleep at the studio from exhaustion, rather than going home.

♥️

The sound of him breathing embraced the room slowly, freezing time. Bambam, laying on the other half of the bed which Yugyeom used to sleep on, was looking calmly at Mark's chest moving up and down. The younger brother couldn't sleep, he was thinking about how grateful was that Mark was standing next to him every night.

As the sun rays touched his eyelashes, Mark opened his eyes slowly, blinking and looking confused. He giggled at the younger, caressing his cheeks and keeping one eye shut, avoidding the sun light.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Mark inhaled, tensing his muscles.

"Noo.." Bambam answered, a huge smile covering his face.

"Then, why were your eyes looking into mine the moment I woke up?"

"I was just thinking..." Bambam switched his eyes from Mark to the ceiling, biting his bottom lip in hesitation. "...that I'm so fucking glad you're next to me right now. I'm the luckiest."

Mark raised his eyebrows, distancing himself from the other. "Don't tell me you're in love with me." Bambam shook his head, chuckling a little. Mark's hand moved on Bambam's hip, pulling him into a hug. "However, I love you. So, I was also wondering, how are you now?"