Things won are done,joy's soul lies in the doing

Three chairs were standing between Yugyeom and Bambam. The gap was so big, Yugyeom couldn't even reach the older with the tip of his fingers. He didn't even try though, he wouldn't dare to touch the crying boy.

Bambam had become a crybaby, he couldn't express his feelings better than crying and seeing Jackson like that made his heart hurt.

"D-Did... Mark hyung say something to you about...?"

Bambam shook his head in response while bitting his lips harshly. His face was fully read and covered in tears and maybe some sweat from all the crying. Yugyeom wondered how can he cry 48 hours straight without collapsing from exhaustion. Just thinking of that, gave him chills and he became even sadder.

When the hyungs left, the quiet filled up the room and not so longer after that Bambam started sobbing, without saying a word.

'Panic attack' was echoing inside Yugyeom's head like a broken boomerang whose destination was unknown.

Those sounds that came from Bambam watered Yugyeom's eyes. To tell the truth, he has never stopped caring about his ex best friend. No matter how or when, a piece of him was wondering how was the other doing and now seeing him close to other people saddened him.

'Am I not enough for him?' He asked himself then fast brushed off his thoughts. He suddenly got up, lifting up the chair then the fall of it making a huge noise. He covered his mouth with his arm in embarrassment as he got closer to Bambam.

Bambam's unclear eyesight recognized his bestfriend's shoes, so he looked up confused. His tears were falling like precious cristals decorating his round cute face. Yugyeom smiled at him and patted his hair, messing it up,whilst Bambam was brushing the stickiness off with his sleeves.

Yugyeom then made a few steps back and sat down next to Bambam. The older was keeping quiet, he wouldn't want to disturb their closeness.

Sighing, Yugyeom fixed his eyes on the other, the back of his hair touching the wall. "You know you should grow up some-"

Bambam has thrown his arms around Yugyeom ,with his red sticky face on youngest's white shirt. He let out a crying sound, hanging his fingers around Yugyeom's neck. The youngest felt the pressure on his chest when Bambam pushed his forehead, his smooth ticklish hair looking like a pattern on his shirt.

Yugyeom stood there frozen, without knowing what was he exactly supposed to do. Firstly, he felt the reflex of pushing him away,yet his muscles wouldn't action at all. Slowly, Yugyeom's fingers, a little trembling from all the agitation around, rubbed the back of Bambam's ear, sliding down to his heated neck. Those shy touches were consoling the broken boy more than he thought. The effects were easily remarkable.

Bambam even with his nose stuffed recognized his scent. Yugyeom smelt like home.

Every teardrop has gone dry after a while and Bambam tried to pull away. However, when he did so Yugyeom's arm stopped him, hugging even tighter. Their heartbeats collided and somehow in the quiet waiting room silence was no longer there.

"H-He looked so well this morning, he was as quiet as usual, I could have never guessed he..." Yugyeom hummed in response avoiding interfering.

"I was so selfish..."

Hearing that, Yugyeom chose to pull Bambam closer to him so he would stop talking nonsense. Now, the older's lips were pressed to Yugyeom's chest and he could feel his crazily beating heart. Their scent blended together like a classical harmony.