.

Jaebum sincerely expected Bambam to burst into tears by now. Even though he wasn't facing them, he was too curious about what was Bambam going to respond. The whole chat was confusing for the leader and he prefered to stay away from any other fight. Furthermore, he wanted to leave but he couldn't. He would never leave Bambam hurt again.

On Bambam's side,surprisingly he wasn't hurt at all. His attitude surprised himself too. There was no pain inside his heart, his breathing was stable and his back just straighten up more. His chin was up too, proudly giving the boy determination and a stable reaction to all those meaningless words. Every single word was meaningless because Bambam already knew those things.

It seemed like love didn't turn into fear this time. Love turned into anger and hate.

"The only thing I regret is loving you and giving you myself when you took too much." Kunpimook pulled his hand away from Yugyeom's grip, violently. Afterwards, he started laughing: "Yugyeom, honey, be careful how you play your cards, boy. You are not playing alone and guess what? I'm obsessed with your game."

Jaebum's eyebrows arched. He finally showed Yugyeom how it's done. Jaebum was so proud of Bambam, he bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. Bambam looked cool and powerful and something in his voice made Yugyeom to feel a heart ache.

"Hyung, let's go. This baby clearly said I shouldn't waste his precious time." Bambam grinned.

Bambam made his way through the door, following the older.

"Oh and Yugyeom, respect your fucking hyungs."

With that, he and Jaebum got out, leaving a very confused Yugyeom alone between four walls. The only thing he could see was Bambam's hand holding an engaged guy's hand.

Yugyeom quickly searched for his phone and texted Jeon Jungkook to meet up with him. He needed someone to talk to and he desperately felt like he was dying without Jinyoung around. He also texted someone dear to him, a very precious boy called 'memedablord'.

Bambam passed Jaebum, running downstairs his heart beating very fast. As he entered his apartment his slippery hands searched for his phone. He still couldnt believe he talked like that to his precious little cutie maknae. His face was heating up.

His eyes suddenly came across his purplerish shaded wrist. And then his hands moved up in excitement. He stared at the white ceiling,taking a deep breath and then:

"YES." He yelled. It felt so good not to cry, it felt so good not to care anymore. No pain, no goosebumps, not a single tear. He was so proud of himself and yet his eyes were a little sad looking,the lack of shine his chocolate eyes used to have being forgotten.

Then he closed his eyes and the chill atmosphere disappeared when he rembered what he said. His cheeks were burning and his wounds felt like bursting.

"Did I just confess to him?"

The only thing I regret is loving you.

"I did confess to him."

His knees were touching under the chin, his arms embracing his skinny legs. There he was, full of emotions again when he though everything has changed. Maybe after all he was weak and fully truly deeply in love with Kim Yugyeom.

Pressing his forehead to his knees and closing his eyes he remembered his only escape.

With a few red marks left on his forehead, He quickly got up and picked his phone up from the ground. He almost forgot he put it to charge. His fingers typed few words to no other than his internet friend.