with who you're meant to be with

It felt smooth and soft, Mark's hair , freshly cut, looked rebellious and fierce describing his personality. Jinyoung bursted, not so long ago, inside the bathroom where he found, as he was hoping for, his friend and hyung, Mark next to the toilet. The older's left hand was grabbing the edge of the toilet seat and the other one was deep inside his throat, forcing himself to throw up.

As soon as Jinyoung made himself noticed, he splashed Mark's pale face with cold water, trying to calm him down. Afterwards, he helped the older take off his sweaty shirt and now he held his hair up, avoiding it from falling into his teared up eyes.

"Fuck." Mark spoke after another session of vomiting. Jinyoung hated it, he hated seeing Mark hurt and it broke his heart. "You can go now, he's waiting for you, I'll be fine." The older somehow managed to say but was suddenly interrupted by another gagging sound.

"There's no way I leave you like this." Mark pulled his hair from Jinyoung's grip, his stomach making the thing again. "You know you can't drink, hyung. You never know when to stop, do you?" Jinyoung caressed Mark's head again, his fingers colliding with his glossy hair.

Mark glared at Jinyoung, brushing his mouth with both wrists. He felt like throwing up again but somehow held it back. "I do whatever I want to do. It's my body and my decisions."

"Yet Jackson'll hate you for getting drunk. That's why you force yourself to throw up like this." It all made sense inside Jinyoung's head. Of course Mark was regretting getting drunk after Jackson sent him a text saying to take care of the youngers. However, Mark had his wild part of personality which contained a full dosage of adrenaline mixed with energy. Mark loved danger but never showed it, never showed it in front of Jackson at least.

"Go to your boyfriend ,Yugyeom, and mind your own buisness."

"He's not my boyfriend."

Mark raised his eyebrows and bit his lower lip. "Are you fucking serious right now?" Mark stood up washing his hands with cold water. "Do you want to lose him like you lost me? I thought you learned from previously made mistakes."

"That was something else, I can't compare this to what happened between us." Jinyoung remained calm because he knew Mark was drunk and couldn't think straight, as hard as he tried to. "We were a mistake."

"You-you keep saying that, why?" Mark clinged his fist, moving it around as an anger reflex.

"I'm not sure but I've never felt like our relationship was something serious. I knew it from the start that you'll return to Jackson and I didn't mind you doing so." Jinyoung shrugged, moving his shoulders up. "Yugyeom is sweet but I swear sometimes I wanna take his eyes out."

"Don't you have a heart?" Mark started laughing from frustration. "You're right, I was forcing myself for Jackson." Mark was splashing his face with water again, wetting his silky hair. Jinyoung's attention was focused on Mark, he noticed how his fingers were slowly shaking. He stood up too and went towards the older, touching his cold hands slowly. The one whose hands were shaking was very surprised and he lowered his forehead to reach for the other's shoulder.

"You're cold." Jinyoung said in a sweet voice, with loud music in the background. "You are really cold, hyung."

"Then hug me."

"I don't think that would help." Jinyoung placed Mark's hands under his shirt. He jumped a little when the coldness made contact with his belly. Maybe he could have done a lot more if he took care of Mark in the first place.

"I'm sorry." Mark whispered, his voice was shaking too and that meant something went terribly wrong. Moreover, hearing the sound of that voice, Jinyoung moved his eyes on Mark. Down his face, tears were running shamelessly.