Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful

"I'm sorry Jackson told that to you... he didn't mean it. It was my fault."

Mark looked at Bambam and caressed his cheek, giving him a sad wide smile. Bambam noticed that Mark's eyes started turning redder but he didn't dare to ask or say something else.

"Of course he didn't mean that!" Mark smiled. "Don't worry, kid."

He searched everywhere but no sign of it. His bathroom was a mess just like him and his pills were nowhere to be found. Mark was going crazy by seconds, he checked every place twice or even three or four times but it was like his opium pills vanished.

He had no time for relaxing nor sleeping, he searched for those stupid pills an entire evening and he became obsessed with finding them. Did Min Yoongi steal his drugs? Or was it Jinyoung the one who did it?

He collapsed on his bed, trying to remember where he put them. The highest closet in the bathroom? No... he looked there twice and there was no sign of pills.

Mark became desperate, he couldn't deal with overwhelmings feelings when it hurt so much. Of course Jackson thought about him that way, Mark was just a foolish boy that gave his boyfriend his own body, thinking that maybe he'd marry him someday.

The oldest took off his shirt, his sweaty body sticking to his clean sheets. He needed opium, he couldn't bare the situation anymore. Everything seemed easier when the sweet drug was poisoning his body. Oh that sweet poison he loved was nothing compared to Jackson's lips and body.

"Shit." Mark mumbled and got up , despretly searching inside his bathroom again. He needed something to numb the unbearable pain, whatever was good.

Things would fall, mirrors would shatter but nothing mattered when Mark was searching for an escape from reality.

"Please, I beg you." His voice shaked a little, him stressing out more.

Then he found it. A small bottle made of glass with liquid in it and a sticker which said 'liquid opium', found under the flu medications. He took it and became more excited than he should have. The only problem was having no idea how to use a needle without killing himself.

He became frustrated. He brushed his eyes rouhgly, recklessly causing pain.

He looked at the shining bottle, he tossed it and played with it thinking about how he was going to do it then he realised he had no shirt on. His skin felt hot, it begged to be touched and passionately loved. At the thought of that, Mark realised there was no way for that to happen.

He stretched his left arm looking at his blue vein and smooth baby skin. He whispered a very depressing "fuck it" and pushed the needle, abusing his perfect skin and injecting inside burning chemicals, penetrating his bloodstreams.

He looked up at the ceiling and suddenly felt relaxed. Pleasure embraced his needy body, feeling which made him crazy. It was nearly as pleasurable as Jackson's wild touches.

Jaebum just went out of the bathroom, water still dripping from his wet hair. He moved his silhouette towards the boy whose naked body was covered by many fluffy blankets, his hair being a little wett too. Youngjae took a warm bath first, Jaebum washed his lover's hair with his favourite frutty smelling shampoo and then when Youngjae felt resfreshed, Jaebum took a quick cold shower.

Youngjae's attention was fixed on a youtube video entitled: "puppies sneezing cutely". The older chuckled when he saw the title, wondering if Youngjae's cuteness had any limits.

Jaebum chose some grey sweatpants and a black T-shit to wear and layed the clothes on the bed, next to Youngjae as he remembered he forgot his glasses in the bathroon. Following that, he ran towards the bathroom starting getting cold.