The stroke of death is as a lover's pinch, which hurts and is desired

One month passed since Bambi and The lover almost met each other. From that day on, Bambam wore the T-shirt every night, talking until midnight or 4 AM with his internet friend, slowly becoming obsessed with him.

One month passed and something happened in got7, which fans around the world noticed. They used to be a group, work as one and care for all members but now they split in two groups. Bambam started spending his time around Mark, Jaebum and sometimes Youngjae while Yugyeom chose to stay with Jinyoung, Jackson and sometimes Youngjae.

The coldness between the two groups made a huge damage to their group work. Mark and Jackson started fighting every night and their fights sometimes ended up in blood baths and crying noises. The truth was, it seemed like past repeating itself. They would start discussing about the way got7 split and somehow end up yelling and swearing a lot.

Jaebum and Bambam were closer than ever, they practiced together, eat together even went shopping together. However, they never forget to bring Mark with them.

Yugyeom had a hard time lately, he was being tired all day long, mostly because he couldn't get much sleep at night. The huge project he was working on was actually way bigger than planned and he had to do it perfectly to satisfy the fans around the world. To summarize, Yugyeom has been chosen to make Hit The Stage's new season's opening performance and he wanted to impress everyone.

Yugyeom's schedule was busier than ever. He would daily get up at 6 and go to dance practice until late, 9 PM. From there he stopped at the studio, in his way back home, where he had to record songs and write lyrics for future ones.

Usually he arrived home at 11 PM and spent time with Jinyoung until midnight or chatted with Bambi until 3 or 4 AM. He felt like a walking meat each day he woke up and the only one that could make him laugh was Jackson and his silly jokes.

However, Jaebum and Youngjae were doing great. They made duos together and Jaebum started getting informations about nice wedding places. The only time they had a small fight was when Youngjae seemed jealous of Bambam. Youngjae never admitted it though but Jaebum insisted that it was an act of jealousy.

Returning to Mark and Jackson, they kept fighting even while working,yet somehow they searched for each other by the end of the day. They still slept together and had make out sessions now and then, even though Mark wasn't sure his heart would bare their break up.

Now, Yugyeom was stuggling to come up with some lyrics but he had no inspiration. All he was thinking about was his bed that waited for him home. He sighed loudly, trying to make himself focus on something.

"What's up, Gyeom?" Jackson appeared out of nowhere and sat down next to him. Jackson started spinning his chair, catching Yugyeom's attention.

"I'm so tired." A popping message sound came from Yugyeom's phone. He brushed both his hand over his face. "I can't feel my feet, they started bleeding today. I just want to sleep."

"Maybe you should take a day off. Your health is more important than practicing." Jackson sometimes confused Yugyeom with his personality. One second Jackson would be all goofy and funny and the other he would be the most responsible man on the planet.

"I can't, the dead line is coming and I have to practice more than before. I'll practice until I broke my legs."

"No, don't think like that." Jackson was interrupted by another notification sound which gathered Jackson's attention too.

"And I can't get enough sleep either. I mean, it doesn't bother me and I think it's worth it ,but then I wake up next day and totally regret my decisions." Yugyeom opened his notification and started texting.