Line

Gray clouds dissapeared in the bliding darkness of the night. Seven souls gathered that day to discuss how breakable their friendship was.

"Now time for questions" Jackson clapped his hands so everyone remained focused. "Yugyeom, you seem very thoughtful, haven't said a word in a while... what are you thinking about?"

Yugyeom was frustrated. The news weren't actual news, everyone knew somehow that Mark and Jackson are dating and the same for Jaebum and Youngjae. Jaebum's idea of leaving got7 was bothering him a lot and besides that, seeing Bambam in such a shameless position made him want to get up and tell him to never lower his head ever again.

The younger also was a little pissed that Bambam prefered to tell Jaebum his secrets and not him. When was Bambam going to tell him that he slept with someone?

"I... I just" he started saying, spreading his thoughts away. "I wonder what's the explanation for Youngjae's wounds? And why was he crying?"

Jackson nodded like he was thinking the same thing. Everyone's attention was once again on Jaebum and Youngjae.

"You know... when we have..."

"When we make love these things happen such as hickies and scratches..." Youngjae interrupted Jaebum, trying to ease his task of taking care of everything.

"Yes I agree but those aren't just scratches." Jackson said poiting at Youngjae's upper body. Jaebum's hand went through his hair as a cranky reflex.

"Look I can start getting pills again, it's not a big deal."

"No, hyung, you promised me you won't put those pills near you mouth." Youngjae said immediately. "When you take just one pill, it's like I'm talking to a wall a whole week. It turns you into a zombie, I don't need you to be like that."

"Let's not talk about walls, okay? I told you guys to be more respectful towards Mark" Jackson said in a hilarious tone. Everyone enjoyed his joke, even Mark ,who playfully punched him in his left arm.

"I agree with Youngjae. It's for the best not to take the pills." Jinyoung approved.

"Am I hurting or abusing you without knowing?" Jaebum asked suddenly.

"No, I would have told you if something was wrong. It's just that I don't really mind these bruises." Youngjae looked at Jaebum, smiling. His answer was a relief for the leader.

"Then just try to be more careful so you won't take in consideration the posibility of becoming an abusive boyfriend in the future." Jackson ended Yugyeom's concerns.

"Jackson, why did the two of you take a break?" Jaebum asked.

"If you ask Mark he'll probably say the bugs broke us apart and if you ask me I'll partially agree with him." Jackson laughed nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we were in a relationship after the bug accident so... there was another reason."

"Stop teasing, just tell us!" Yugyeom said impatiently.

"Jackson don't." Mark commanded.

"Mark, now or never."

"Then let it be never, okay?" Mark raised his voice looking as he was annoyed with the younger. "Some things we better leave unsaid."

"Mark hyung, all my respect towards you but me and Youngjae said some private things tonight. It wouldn't be fair if you took action otherwise."

"I understand you but I made promises, Jaebum." Mark said in a very serious tone. After all Mark was the oldest hyung and his decisions were more than golden laws for the youngers.