Interrupted Anime

~Katelyn's POV~
I hum my favorite song, stepping carefully down each stair. I sit on the couch, and start to watch some anime. soon, I feel hands on my shoulders, and hear a voice from above say "Heyyyyyyyy Katelyn!"
"go away Travis!" I growl. He rolls his emerald green eyes. I turn partially around.
"What did I say?" I smirk, he steps  back and says something with a smirk, however, I get lost in his beautiful eyes, so I didn't even realize he said anything.
"Katelyn? Are you ok?"
"huh? What?" I gasp "Oh Y-yeah! Sorry"
"sooooooo You're not gonna punch me?" He asks in his nervous voice which is high pitched and kind of adorable! GAH don't think that way Katelyn!
I smirk, and jump over the back of the sofa and start chasing him. I run by Sylvanna, and my dad. I stop as quickly as I can.
"Oh my Irene! Hi!" I exclaim, hugging them both.
"Hi pumpkin! It's great to see you! Was that Travis?" Dad responds, looking in the direction that Travis went.
"Hey dad! Yeah it was... are you still mad at him?" I ask, trying not to blush.
"Nah, He was just trying to be manly," Dad says, then mutters, "Which he failed at pretty bad...."
"Agreed;" I laugh.
Sylvanna interrupts, and looks around,
"Where is Aphmau?" I shrug nervously, as she walks toward Aaron and Aphmau's house. Dad and I watch and soon, we hear Sylvanna, from inside their house yelling.
"Why him? You could've picked Travis, Laurance, Dante, Garroth, Kaccee, or even that Gene guy from high school, but NOOO you pick him?! Have I taught you nothing mei ha??" I giggle a little bit. It's funny to see this play out. Suddenly, I spot Travis standing in the bushes, staring at me, so I run over to him. When I get there, I shove him to the ground, a slight blush spreads across our faces. I start to get off of him. I crawl backwards and begin to push myself onto my feet. He rushes towards me and pushes me down. Not hard of course! He didn't hurt me. Travis crawls on top of me and smirks "I'm so dead after this," he mumbles.
"Depends!" I smirk.
"Well either way, it's worth it." He says, his eyes sparkling.
"Huh?" I gasp as he closes his eyes, and his face gets closer to mine. My heart speeds up and my face heats up. Travis closes the space between our lips, and kisses me. I get my hands free, and he tenses up. As soon as I wrap my arms around his neck, he once again relaxes. The kiss ends too soon, and his beautiful green eyes stare into mine. He gasps in realization of what just happened. He gets off of me, quickly pushes himself up, and starts running swiftly toward the park. With no hesitation I get up and I run after him.

A/N
494 Words... when I corrected it... it was much shorter. So yeah! Thanks for reading! 😘💙💚💙💚