The lake

"Come back here!!" I smile.
"Hah! No you're gonna have to catch me!" He yells back at me
"You're so on!"
I run after Travis, and whenI finally catch up with him, he is standing beside the lake just waiting for me. Travis smiles and looks me in the eye. We keep eye contact, as he takes off his shirt. I feel my face heat up a little bit. Travis grins over at me, and heads into the lake. He starts swimming, farther and farther into the lake. No one knows this about me, but I'm a horrible swimmer. Of course I won't let him off the hook that easy, and I don't want to look bad, so I jump in after him. He isn't too far away, I lie to myself. I push myself and swim after him. About a minute passes, and I am panting, hard. I can barley keep my head above the water. Water goes into my mouth, and I cough. I feel the cold, murky water pulling me down. I splash around trying to keep myself above the water. Tears prick my eyes. I start sinking deeper and deeper into the water.
"I love you Travis," I utter those 4 words before my head goes under. I sink farther and farther, when suddenly I feel a warm hand grip mine, the only part of my body above water. It pulls me up, and I see a blurry Travis. His hands wrap around my waist, and I cling to his chest, sobbing softly. Hopefully he didn't notice that part. Travis swam to the shore as quickly as he was able to. He gently slipped his green sweatshirt over my head. After he put his sweatshirt on me, everything went black,

~Travis's POV~
Katelyn's arms wrap around my neck, and she started sobbing into my chest as she clung to me. I held her close to me. I hope she didn't notice, I started crying as well. Katelyn. She is so beautiful. She doesn't deserve this at all. I slip my sweatshirt over her, and after doing so, I think she passed out. She went unconscious!! Oh no!! Is she ok? I listen to her heart. It's beating a little quickly. She is still breathing normally. Good. She's ok. My blueberry is ok! Tears are still rolling down my face, as I rush to the house that Dante and I share. I open the door.
"Hey Travis," he says, his eyes fixed on the TV.
"H-hi." I reply.
"Ya good?" He looks back at me and his dark blue eyes widen. "Oh shoot." He rushes over to a closet, and grabs a blanket. I take Katelyn to my room, and set her down on my bed. Dante brings the blanket in, and helps me wrap her in it.
"I'm gonna get KC to come and get her out of the wet clothes" Dante picks up the keys and heads out the door.
I stare at Katelyn, tears streaming down my face. I kiss her forehead.