Trip To The Mall

"Ok let's go!" I giggle at Katelyn.
"Okay!!" She smiles, following me out the front door.
I arrive at the door, and see Travis.
"O-oh, hello Travis~Kun! Can Kawaii~Chan help you with anything?"
"Yeah, do you know where Katelyn is? Can I see her?"
I look behind me. She steps up so she is standing at my side. She bites her lip. Travis's face flushes at her action.
"Not now.... I'm not in the mood." Katelyn breaks the silence, her face dropping once again. Tears prick her eyes.
"Katie!"
"I said, save it, pretty boy!" She snaps at him.
"Katelyn!"
"You heard her." I send a piercing glare his way. Whoops. I didn't talk in 3rd person. I'm tired of this... I don't wanna be 'the cute one' around my friends. Yes, I want to be known. No, I don't wanna put up this act all the time. Travis nervously walks away. I can see his head droop.
"Thanks."
"No problem!" I smile. "Now let's go!"
"Yeah!" She nods, as we head towards the mall. Yeah; we walked.

~Time-skip brought to you by...... Tea... tea is good.~

We finally arrive at the mall, and head straight to Chick-fil-a. We order our food, and sit down at a table. We talk while waiting on our food. The line was longish today, be we are willing to Wait For It. We finally get our food, and head out to start shopping. We look around, and go into a few stores. We buy the Christmas gifts that we hadn't gotten yet, and shop a little longer. I really am having fun with Katelyn. We really should hang out more. We head back home; after getting the most important thing; Starbucks.
(They don't have Starbucks in Africa!!! But they have this thing called Kaldi's, which is Starbucks; because Starbucks said that it wouldn't be in Africa. Sorry read on. ;3)
We arrive at home, and We hang out for the rest of the day.

A/N
336 Words! Thanks again For reading! Love you guys so much! 😘💙💚💙💚