Kawaii~Chan's "Prank"

I grab the keys and head for Kawaii~Chan, and my house. I notice that Travis isn't standing there anymore. I shrug, and unlock the door, I open the door, and fall directly onto Travis. face to face..
"Oh My Irene!!" I try to say angrily.
Travis smiles gently.
"KC's idea!"
She comes out giggling.
"Kawaii~Chan is sorry! You two are just so cute!!" She squeals. I feel my face heat up. Travis pulls my face to his with a smirk. I close the space between our lips. I can't help myself! He's so perfect and adorable. I smile through the kiss and pull away. I pulled away cuz I heard another click. My face flushed with anger and love. I pushed myself up off of Travis and stormed off to my room.

~Travis's POV~
She closed the space between our lips. She kissed me. She kissed me. I love her so much. Maybe it was just instinct, but I love her. She is amazing. Her personality, her eyes, her body. My face flushed as I thought about her. A body doesn't matter but still. Hers is incredible. I love that girl. We heard a click, and she pushed herself off of me. Angrily. I felt a little guilty. Oh no. What if she hates me now? That thought made me sad. I suddenly felt really sad thinking about it all. I feel so so guilty. It makes me feel very sad...

A/N
243 words.... it's a short one sorry! Love y'all and thanks for reading!😘💙💚💙💚