Travis's Christmas Wish

I yawn, and stretch my arms, about to get out of bed, when I see Travis standing beside my bed.
"AHHH!!!" My scream is shortened by Travis's hand covering my mouth.
"Hey, Sorry about me in your room this early, but I need to talk to you in private. I nod,
"Let me get clothes on really quick."
I put on a red, green, and white sweater, with black pants and grey boots. I step out of my closet. Travis and I walk to the park. Once there, we sit at a park bench.
"Soooo" I ask, "What did you want to talk about?"
"Heh," he chuckles nervously,
"Lets just hang out, and maybe it'll come up?"
I nod, "so what do you want for Christmas?" Travis smirks.
"Wow, bringing it up already?"
"Sooo?What do you want?"
"A pretty girl" My jaw drops, that was the cutest thing he's ever said to me. Well, I hope its to me at least.
"W-who?"
"well," he replies slyly, "I'm actually looking at her right now."
I feel my face heat up. "Heh Heh, y-you're joking, right?" I really don't want to be really sad when he tells me it's a trick in the near future...
"what? I-I-uh no!!"

~Travis's POV~

"You're joking; right?"
What why would she ask that?! I knew it she hates me... I love her though why am I always the one that's hated? I really hate my life right now... I'll never get my wish......... why does she hate me? why why why why why???

A/N
262 words! Thanks so much for reading! Love you guys! 😘💙💚💙💚