Morning breakfeast

"Ughhhh" I groan, shivering. I scoot closer to Travis, but instead of feeling his warmth, I feel myself falling.
"Ow!!" I yelp as I hit the hard ground. I open my eyes, and look around Travis's green room. He has a dark green room with a grey stripe along the wall. He has hardwood floors, and a grey and green zigzagged rug. I stretch my arms, and rub my eyes. Travis walks in.
His eyes widen when he sees me on the floor.
"Katelyn! Are you ok? Did you fall?"
"Yes and yes." I mumble.
"Ok, I'm glad you're ok!" He comes over to me, picks me up, and sets me on his bed.
"Be right back!" He smiles. A few minutes later, he comes back into the room holding a platter with two plates. Each one has pancakes with fruit and whipped cream, with bacon on the side. (I would say eggs too but eggs are gross!) the platter also holds two cups of coffee with whipped cream and chocolate swirled over it. I smile.
"Travis? Wow! I didn't know you could cook"
"Surprise?" He chuckles, handing me a plate and coffee cup.
"Thanks!" I gratefully take the food, and start eating. He sits down at his white desk and does the same. Once we both finish, Travis takes everything back to the kitchen, and washes dishes.
"I'm gonna go get some more clothes"
"Kk" he nods, and continues his work.
I sneak into the house, and fill my blue bag with more modest clothes. I also change into a t-shirt and shorts. I head back over to Travis's house. And he is sitting on the couch reading a book. I smirk.
"Heyyyyy, Travis!"
"Heyyyyy, Katelyn," he turns around with a wink. We both laugh. I sit beside him.
"Gene and Dante are out doing something today." He says.
I hum in response.
"Wanna go to the park?"
"Sure! As long as we don't swim in the lake!"
"Heh! We won't! Promise," he stands up and takes my hand. He pulls me up from the couch. I giggle, and start to run.
"Race you?"
"You're on, Katie!"
We laugh as we run to the park. He gets ahead of me, and suddenly stops.
"Hey Katie, wait."
"Hm?" I stop too.
"Here get on my back!"
I giggle in response. "Ok!"
I jump onto his back and he runs to the park. Once there, he puts me down and we start uncontrollably laughing. I look into his eyes. He looks into mine too.
"Travis."
"Yeah?"
Our faces get closer and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I feel my face heat up. I wrap my arms around his neck. He snakes his arms around my waist. We close the space between our mouths. Once again, we kiss. I love every second. We kiss more and more frequently. It makes me happy. He makes me happy. I long for his presence. His beautiful eyes. His voice. His personality. I love every part of him.

A/N
507 words! Thank you all so much for reading! 😘💙💚💙💚