apology

"C'mon!" Kaccee smiles at me. "Let's get you some fresh air! You could use it!"
I not at him, and follow him sadly. We end up at the park where I see Travis sitting on a park bench.

~Travis's POV~

I decided to give them some time. No matter what they were to each other! I don't think they are dating... otherwise; Katelyn would have been cheating on him all of those times that she kissed me. My face heats up just thinking about us kissing. I love that girl. I love her so much. I see Katelyn and the guy from earlier approaching me. Katelyn is looking rather upset. Uh oh...
"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asks me.
"Of course!" I send a smile and follow him to the waterfall. He leads me behind it, and we talk.
"I'm not Katelyn's boyfriend! I swear!"
I chuckle escapes my mouth. "I didn't think you were!"
"Oh that's good to hear! Katie was afraid you did."
"Oh is it because I left?"
He nodded in response.
"Oh." I smile. "I just wanted to give y'all some time to catch up."
"That's really good to hear."
I smile at him and we head back to Katelyn.
"I didn't catch your name?"
"It's Kaccee."
"Oh Travis."
He nods in response. "Nice to meet you."

~Katelyn's POV~

My face brightend when the boys came back laughing and takling. I run up to them, and hug them both. I see Travis's face flush. We pull apart, and I smirk at him. He smiles lightly. I decide to do something stupid, I grab his arm, and peck his cheek. His eyes widen, and he tenses up. Once he realizes what happens, he relaxes. He puts his arm around my waist, and tilts my chin up to look at him. He meets my lips, and I melt into the kiss.

A/N
315 words!! Thank you all so so much for reading. Another short chapter!! Gah I'm sorry! Anyway love you all so much! 😘💙💚💙💚